We need someone to commit

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Dropped to #4 on Rivals. Texas, aTm, and KENTUCKY ahead of us. Gross!!!!

(Probably just greedy after seeing us at #1 for so long, and yes I'm well aware of how much this will fluctuate over the next year)

Last edited:
Quality > Quantity.

UK got a lot of recruits at a low 3* average. They won't raise it much higher and so they'll drop the closer we get to 2014. UT would be better off to wait and try to nab some of the higher star players. They don't want to fill the class up to quickly.

Reactions: 5 people
Dropped to #4 on Rivals. Texas, aTm, and KENTUCKY ahead of us. Gross!!!!

(Probably just greedy after seeing us at #1 for so long, and yes I'm well aware of how much this will fluctuate over the next year)

Calm down buddy. We have time.

We wont end up in the top 10. I would be shocked if we were...the real big names that will wait...won't be picking us. However, I feel we will have a solid top 15 class.

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee is currently #4 @ 1570 points w/ 15 commits and Texas is #1 @ 1688 points w/ 19 commits. After we get Dillon Bates on the third we'll get 176 points placing us #1 @ 1746 points w/ 16 commits. We're sitting pretty good right now. Nothing to worry about.

Quality > Quantity.

UK got a lot of recruits at a low 3* average. They won't raise it much higher and so they'll drop the closer we get to 2014. UT would be better off to wait and try to nab some of the higher star players. They don't want to fill the class up to quickly.

a kentucky fan is gonna tell us about football recruiting? really? STFU, GFUS, GTFO.

Reactions: 1 person
your really trying to tell us about football recruiting? your the one that needs to grow up. We really don't need your help, but thanks.

Why would I need to grow up? I made a legitimate post and you attack me for no reason. Explain how that's my fault. I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that.

Reactions: 9 people
Why would I need to grow up? I made a legitimate post and you attack me for no reason. Explain how that's my fault. I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that.

it seems you think we don't know that Quality is better than Quanity (we know that thanks for the tip). I shouldn't have said you need to grow up, but I'm getting tired of Gators, Bamers, and cats coming here to educate our fans. its comes off very condesending

it seems you think we don't know that Quality is better than Quanity (we know that thanks for the tip). I shouldn't have said you need to grow up, but I'm getting tired of Gators, Bamers, and cats coming here to educate our fans. its comes off very condesending

If you don't like me, don't attack me. Just ignore it if you're that opposed to rival fans. I'm guessing if a UT fan said the exact same thing you wouldn't care? I said nothing negative about the Vols. If you know me you'd know I actually support the Vols along with UK.

I don't see anyone else in the thread have a problem with my comment. If you're so sensitive that my post seems condescending then maybe you should stop posting on the internet.

image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back