We need someone to commit

I'm not saying you should purposely wait for the 5*s late in the recruiting. The players that are highest ranked will be some of the last to sign. If you feel you can get some of them you don't want to sign too many 3*s early.

Agreed.

all I see is a Kentucky fan coming here, and telling us about football recruiting.

Pop!

:rock:

Another *** for Stoopy and the Cats...

South Warren defensive lineman Adrian Middleton announced Saturday that he will play college football at the University of Kentucky.

The 6-foot-3, 265-pound Middleton chose Kentucky over Western Kentucky, Louisville, Middle Tennessee and Indiana State. He said he will sign in February.

From Spartans' Middleton says he'll attend UK - Bowling Green Daily News: Sports

Sooooo, you're sayin there's a chance it was for another reason?

He MAY have been a fan of the facilities and the new coaching staff and the stadium and the tradition and the opportunity to play early but I doubt it.

I don't care if we are ranked 1 or 5. We need some good DTs, OLs and LBs. Recruiting rankings will mean squat in the heat of Saturdays in September and October. I hope we slow down, fill our needs and wait to get the top ranked prospects who won't commit until later. If not, Butch will have to start recruiting over kids who have committed.

I don't care if we are ranked 1 or 5. We need some good DTs, OLs and LBs. Recruiting rankings will mean squat in the heat of Saturdays in September and October. I hope we slow down, fill our needs and wait to get the top ranked prospects who won't commit until later. If not, Butch will have to start recruiting over kids who have committed.

I have a feeling then that you're not going to be happy with the latest commit...

These kids that have already committed have spoken with a loud voice that they want to be a Vol. These others that are holding out are thinking of their selves and not the University of Tennessee. We only have 13 more spots available and definitely see Bates, Mouhon, Booth, and Gaulden committing soon. So if the Berry brothers want to play in orange they need to say so soon.

Pay attention. So, we didn't get a recruit day before yesterday. CBJ will make up for that.

These kids that have already committed have spoken with a loud voice that they want to be a Vol. These others that are holding out are thinking of their selves and not the University of Tennessee. We only have 13 more spots available and definitely see Bates, Mouhon, Booth, and Gaulden committing soon. So if the Berry brothers want to play in orange they need to say so soon.

How dare they take time to consider their future! I say anyone who hasnt comitted by now we dont want them ever

Dropped to #4 on Rivals. Texas, aTm, and KENTUCKY ahead of us. Gross!!!!

(Probably just greedy after seeing us at #1 for so long, and yes I'm well aware of how much this will fluctuate over the next year)

Kentucky will not even come close to finishing in the top 15. We still have a lot of good news to come. UK is just taking anyone that is willing.

Quality > Quantity.

UK got a lot of recruits at a low 3* average. They won't raise it much higher and so they'll drop the closer we get to 2014. UT would be better off to wait and try to nab some of the higher star players. They don't want to fill the class up to quickly.

UT has a high number of three stars as well.

We need to fill out our class as much as we can BEFORE the season. You will see after the season starts, Butch should be COY if we win 8.

Kentucky will not even come close to finishing in the top 15. We still have a lot of good news to come. UK is just taking anyone that is willing.

They have gone after guys they think they can get. The high 3, low 4 star players are must haves if Stoops can start building.

Dropped to #4 on Rivals. Texas, aTm, and KENTUCKY ahead of us. Gross!!!!

(Probably just greedy after seeing us at #1 for so long, and yes I'm well aware of how much this will fluctuate over the next year)

Tennessee is already back to #2 behind Texas.

VN Store

Back