Well Coca-Cola has a problem

The rest of us can't be trusted right? Send your kids.

And while we’re at it let’s look at the list. Coke in pushing that list is guilty of over half the things listed.

Imma wait to see what Coke's official position is before I knee jerk outrage over a rando tweet.

Not saying this isn't true, but how many times has a tweet been #fakenewsed in order to invoke outrage?

It's truly remarkable the narrative that the democrat party has been able to spread in our country. It began years ago by degrading the quality of education in our public school system. And here we are.

karlyn is a weird ass name

She's probably a Karen trying to disguise herself in order to not arouse anyone's suspicions about wanting to speak to the manager of Coke.

Also, are we supposed to be cancelling Linkedin for hosting this alleged white guilt training?

Imma wait to see what Coke's official position is before I knee jerk outrage over a rando tweet.

Not saying this isn't true, but how many times has a tweet been #fakenewsed in order to invoke outrage?
So you’re saying this is totally made up and nobody is pushing this type of propaganda?

Did I say anything about coke or was my comment directed at the propaganda?

One more question

Are you high? Because you used to be better at this.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
So you’re saying this is totally made up and nobody is pushing this type of propaganda?

One more question

Calm down chief, un-wad your panties - no one is attacking you.

You can kind of tell that I wasn't saying "it was totally made up" by the way I said "I'm not saying this isn't true".

Maybe you shouldn't be chucking stones about being better.

there are a lot of people that should read up on the Weimar Republic. Hitler is dead but his strategy for gaining power is alive and well
Too many have zero knowledge of the nazi party except the holocaust. They have no idea how it came to be and the strategies used. There's alot of familiarity today with democrats, the media, villifying a group of people, promoting violence, etc.

She's probably a Karen trying to disguise herself in order to not arouse anyone's suspicions about wanting to speak to the manager of Coke.

Also, are we supposed to be cancelling Linkedin for hosting this alleged white guilt training?
my first girlfriend was named karen. i treated her like dirt.. i mustve known something

Reactions: Carl Pickens

One more question

I was under the impression that the general rule in the PF is anything from an anonymous source has to be made up. We need names to go with screenshots!

Too many have zero knowledge of the nazi party except the holocaust. They have no idea how it came to be and the strategies used. There's alot of familiarity today with democrats, the media, villifying a group of people, promoting violence, etc.

There's a lot of similarities on both sides, it's almost as if the tactics the Nazi's used are still being implemented - because they work.

Your examples of those aren't relegated to one party at all, suggesting they are is a completely myopic take.

Calm down chief, un-wad your panties - no one is attacking you.

You can kind of tell that I wasn't saying "it was totally made up" by the way I said "I'm not saying this isn't true".

Maybe you shouldn't be chucking stones about being better.
The “he mad” defense.
Lol
And yes you attempted spin After you realized your error but it was something the old you never would have walked into
You’re way off your game lately

There's a lot of similarities on both sides, it's almost as if the tactics the Nazi's used are still being implemented - because they work.

Your examples of those aren't relegated to one party at all, suggesting they are is a completely myopic take.
LOL, sure thing.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I was under the impression that the general rule in the PF is anything from an anonymous source has to be made up. We need names to go with screenshots!
Do we?
I was addressing the content of the propaganda which has been used many times before this. My post was silent on Coke being evolved in it.

The “he mad” defense.
Lol
And yes you attempted spin After you realized your error but it was something the old you never would have walked into
You’re way off your game lately

What error? You inferred something that wasn't implied and then proceeded get butt hurt.

Now back to your regularly scheduled outrage over the libtard agenda to emulate the Nazi's.

What error? You inferred something that wasn't implied and then proceeded get butt hurt.

Now back to your regularly scheduled outrage over the libtard agenda to emulate the Nazi's.

Lol
Again with the “he mad”
And what are you babbling About now ....“.you inferred Something that wasn’t.......”

Stop digging Tank.

LOL, sure thing.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Undermining the media, organizing militia groups to putsch on the Capitol, vilifying the democrats, etc.

I don't know, seems like those are in the wheel house of the mainstreet trumper. But both sides use tried and true tactics to win, I've just never seen the Confederate Flag being marched through the US Capitol before.

Perspective and objectivity is a hell of a thing.

Lol
Again with the “he mad”
And what are you babbling About now ....“.you inferred Something that wasn’t.......”

Stop digging Tank.

I wasn't trying to rile you up, but if I were - it'd appear as if it were working.

Literally Hitler.

I wasn't trying to rile you up, but if I were - it'd appear as if it were working.

Literally Hitler.

You inferred something that wasn’t implied and now you’re embarrassed and mad. Calm down and let it go Tank. You were more fun before everything made you so angry

You inferred something that wasn’t implied and now you’re embarrassed and mad. Calm down and let it go Tank. You were more fun before everything made you so angry

Is this the "I'm rubber and you're glue" gambit, where you take what I say and repeat it back?

Well done, trash talking 9 year olds on playgrounds across the planet approve.

Undermining the media, organizing militia groups to putsch on the Capitol, vilifying the democrats, etc.

I don't know, seems like those are in the wheel house of the mainstreet trumper. But both sides use tried and true tactics to win, I've just never seen the Confederate Flag being marched through the US Capitol before.

Perspective and objectivity is a hell of a thing.
Your post is so fraught with supposition and non sequiturs it isn't worth addressing. Despite your childish ad hom, know that your "argument" is still terrible.

VN Store

Back