@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

I was actually a Cowboys and Washington fan at the same time when I lived in Virginia Beach. It does happen, but I don’t and won’t except a TN/GA mash up fan, especially when their screen name screams of barking dogs. He can GTFO as far I’m concerned. Too harsh?
Harsh, but I’m a Packer fan. Is Big Mojo also?
iu

Harsh, but I’m a Packer fan. Is Big Mojo also?

The oldest son is a huge Packers fan and I have always liked them. I rooted for Peyton when he was in the NFL. Since Peyton was in the AFC and the Packers were in the NFC and they never met up in the playoffs, I rarely had a mixed rooting interest.

But Fox is a bigger Cowboys fan than I am a Packers fan.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
The oldest son is a huge Packers fan and I have always liked them. I rooted for Peyton when he was in the NFL. Since Peyton was in the AFC and the Packers were in the NFC and they never met up in the playoffs, I rarely had a mixed rooting interest.

As I’ve posted before why I became a Cowboy fan, Reggie White made me a Packers fan. My all time favorite VFL.

The only fan owned NFL team. I've been to Milwaukee a few times and spent a lot of hours in downtown pubs talking to Packer fans. Really nice people. Made me a fan.

VN Store

Back