@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

It’s certainly one of life’s greatest mysteries considering how great it all started. She ended up getting engaged to her ex. The last I heard from her was when she tried to FaceTime me from her bachelorette party in Nashville. Her connection was too slow so I couldn’t understand what she was trying to say and hung up.

I did call her mom on Mother’s Day though. She said Jodie was happy which made me feel good. Next time I head to Tennessee, I‘m going to meet up with her mom for breakfast and drinks so I’ll probably get the full scoop.

Translation:
Chad's gonna make a run at Jodi's mom. 😱tenor-100.gif

*Hey! I ain't even supposed to be in this forum. My apologies to duckface. Blame @GordonC, he's the 💩 stirrer

Last edited:
I took a date to the Applebees on the corner of N Peters. It was nice but pricey. Nothing wrong with the restaurant but I doubt I’ll ever go back since the relationship didn’t work out.
👀Screenshot_20240515_090518_DuckDuckGo.jpg
*Modern dating advice (for when you go back to Clemson or anywhere in South Carolina, Chad). Think fast, run fast buddy.

(I'm very sorry @WTF. That's my last post in your thread..... unless provoked. )

Last edited:
Translation:
Chad's gonna make a run at Jodi's mom. 😱View attachment 640801

*Hey! I ain't even supposed to be in this forum. My apologies to duckface. Blame @GordonC, he's the 💩 stirrer
That sure would be something. Her mom is kind of a shorter, wider version of Reba McEntire and is definitely who Jodie got her dimples from. She’s always been flirty with me but I think that’s just the way she is around everyone. I’m normally not too into older women unless all other options have been exhausted but I did get sort of tingly feeling when she put her hand on my thigh while we were sitting next to each other once.

Maybe I’ll wear my special cologne next time I see her and watch how she reacts.

That sure would be something. Her mom is kind of a shorter, wider version of Reba McEntire and is definitely who Jodie got her dimples from. She’s always been flirty with me but I think that’s just the way she is around everyone. I’m normally not too into older women unless all other options have been exhausted but I did get sort of tingly feeling when she put her hand on my thigh while we were sitting next to each other once.

Maybe I’ll wear my special cologne next time I see her and watch how she reacts.
Maybe take her mom to TGIF's so you can keep them separate in your mind.

Wow!!! Like, Reba McEntire? Can you please draw us a picture of her? It doesn't have to be in color, but it would be nice. I'm assuming Jodie's mom has red hair and red hair always looks so good in crayola.

*At this point, I'm sure @WestTennesseeFox will not mind if you post it in this thread.

Reactions: FastChad
Wow!!! Like, Reba McEntire? Can you please draw us a picture of her? It doesn't have to be in color, but it would be nice. I'm assuming Jodie's mom has red hair and red hair always looks so good in crayola.

*At this point, I'm sure @WestTennesseeFox will not mind if you post it in this thread.

Sure, why not. I'm interested in seeing if FastChad can pull off the three-way with Jody and his mom.

I assume that’s Stetson cologne?

VN Store

Back