@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

OK, do tell.
I'll try to do a pg version. We were house sitting for her parents with her twin sister, and her first husband. She's flirty, and actually liked me before me and Tiffany started dating, only person Tiffany has ever really been jealous of. Her husband had been asleep, while we watched a movie. We were all going to bed, and she said good night, so I thought she was gone for the night. Tiffany had went to the bathroom, and I was in the kitchen. I heard someone coming, and just assumed it was Tiffany. I dropped my pj's, and as she rounded the corner I asked if she was ready😅. It was her sister, but Tiffany was behind her when she said "sure why not". I was in the dog house 🤣

I'll try to do a pg version. We were house sitting for her parents with her twin sister, and her first husband. She's flirty, and actually liked me before me and Tiffany started dating, only person Tiffany has ever really been jealous of. Her husband had been asleep, while we watched a movie. We were all going to bed, and she said good night, so I thought she was gone for the night. Tiffany had went to the bathroom, and I was in the kitchen. I heard someone coming, and just assumed it was Tiffany. I dropped my pj's, and as she rounded the corner I asked if she was ready😅. It was her sister, but Tiffany was behind her when she said "sure why not". I was in the dog house 🤣
I mean, that is common in KY and GA.

Is that what made the sister crazy, or is that a different sister?

Your inability to smile probably didn't help.

tenor.gif

LOL. Other people unintentionally seeing me nude is one of the few things that makes me blush.

Reactions: joevol33
LOL. Other people unintentionally seeing me nude is one of the few things that makes me blush.
I still laugh about it, just the timing, it was perfect 😅. I kinda make it worse, cause of my mouth. Tiffany actually accidentally showed me the same sister completely naked. They were in the bathroom together, Tiffany asked me to get something (it was after one of her surgeries). The sister was about to get in the shower, and Tiffany just opened the door when I said I was there. I asked if she was just making us even at seeing each other 😅

VN Store

Back