@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Texas beat that prissy USC team. Tennessee mastered Bobby Bowden’s Seminoles.

You would have been better off revisiting your fascination with Bevo's junk.

Texas went out to LA and beat an undefeated team going for their 3rd straight AP title and 35th straight win.

Tennessee beat a team that had the sh-t beat out of them by NC State and was on its 3rd string quarterback.

I agree I am lost. I would think SEC schools would play better than Georgia State. I am learning a lot today.
You’re about to find out about playing a real schedule.
Talk to us about that 4 win powder puff schedule y’all had just a couple years back. Anyone who loses to Kansas can’t really throw shade at anyone else.

You’re about to find out about playing a real schedule.
Talk to us about that 4 win powder puff schedule y’all had just a couple years back. Anyone who loses to Kansas can’t really throw shade at anyone else.

Sh*t teams like Missouri and A&M started off doing better in the SEC than they were doing in the Big 12.

Underestimate me at your own peril. Anyone who has fought, kicked, scratched, and clawed to overcome life's obstacles isn't faking toughness.

I know for certain you wouldn't say Red isn't tough.
Nice attempt at spin.
But no, you’re not, and you know what I’m saying. I see through the pretend hard ass you play on here. You’re a sweetheart, just like Red

Nice attempt at spin.
But no, you’re not, and you know what I’m saying. I see through the pretend hard ass you play on here. You’re a sweetheart, just like Red

If you stay on my good side, I'm as fiercely loyal and caring as they come. It's why I do little things like remember birthdays on here.

If you don't, it's not an act. Age has mellowed me some.

But I will smack talk and defend my team. And I have a small, competitive streak :)

You would have been better off revisiting your fascination with Bevo's junk.

Texas went out to LA and beat an undefeated team going for their 3rd straight AP title and 35th straight win.

Tennessee beat a team that had the sh-t beat out of them by NC State and was on its 3rd string quarterback.
Et tu, WTF? Blue font required?

VN Store

Back