@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I just meant the place in general.
But
Yes, that appears to be the case. I only got to listen driving back from the holy temple in Knoxville but it sounded like Texas was pushing them around on the lines on both sides of the ball.

The stadium is nice but it's not as loud as LSU, UT, or Florida. The TN-FL game last year was much louder.

They have done a lot of work on the campus and near the campus. They have spent the money that Saban has brought in making the campus look good.

The stadium is nice but it's not as loud as LSU, UT, or Florida. The TN-FL game last year was much louder.

They have done a lot of work on the campus and near the campus. They have spent the money that Saban has brought in making the campus look good.
The other thing to remember about their campus is how much was rebuilt after the 2011 tornado. Also, they have a unique way of funding the greek houses where basically the school is the bank. I don't know exactly how it works but apparently it is a lot easier for their greek organizations to build those gargantuan new houses than at most other large universities where the organizations have to borrow from their national organization or an actual bank for a large capital project.

There are cracks in the foundation of B*** football. Lucifer reminds his vessel of the true nature of their bargain. The price will be paid. Collection day nears.

Remember, a lot of it was damaged/destroyed a few years ago.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox

VN Store

Back