@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

The University of Texas is playing the University of Washington in the college football playoff semifinal in New Orleans, Louisiana on the first day of 2024. I have been able to procure a ticket to the athletic competition between these two universities. I have established a rooting interest in the University of Texas and hope that they succeed in this academic endeavor. In order to secure high quality nutrients for my body, I have proactively reached out to three dining establishments to inquire of their availability during my time in New Orleans. Upon further examination, these three establishments had availability and I have decided to reserve an appointment to partake in nutrient consumption at their premises.

The University of Texas is playing the University of Washington in the college football playoff semifinal in New Orleans, Louisiana on the first day of 2024. I have been able to procure a ticket to the athletic competition between these two universities. I have established a rooting interest in the University of Texas and hope that they succeed in this academic endeavor. In order to secure high quality nutrients for my body, I have proactively reached out to three dining establishments to inquire of their availability during my time in New Orleans. Upon further examination, these three establishments had availability and I have decided to reserve an appointment to partake in nutrient consumption at their premises.
Please tell Toucan errbody said to STFTU

Is Flowbee going also ?

Reactions: malinoisvol
That’s a pretty good Tin impersonation, only difference is I knew all them words.

VN Store

Back