@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

mrw-i-smelled-my-fingers-after-a-good-ball-scratch-97838-gif.437441

No reason to get snarky. You’re the biggest Tay Tay fan I know. Figured you’d enjoy the game
Snarky is what I do and you know that as well as anyone. The fact that you think that was snarky enough to mention it is unsettling.

I don't consider myself a "fan", I just love me some Tay Tay. My love for her hangs on why her podcast is named what it is.

giphy (19).gif

And yes I can handle it.

Snarky is what I do and you know that as well as anyone. The fact that you think that was snarky enough to mention it is unsettling.

I don't consider myself a "fan", I just love me some Tay Tay. My love for her hangs on why her podcast is named what it is.

View attachment 439359

And yes I can handle it.
I know you can handle it. I would’ve never even brought up you needing to know about it if I didn’t think you could handle it. You’d never wish for me to play in traffic and then try to play it off as “a poke in the ribs”

I know you can handle it. I would’ve never even brought up you needing to know about it if I didn’t think you could handle it. You’d never wish for me to play in traffic and then try to play it off as “a poke in the ribs”
Maybe you do need to play in traffic, NancyBoy.

VN Store

Back