@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I’m small so I’d be a good Louise. The only movie I really liked Brad Pitt was in ‘Legends Of The Fall’. A friend convinced me to watch it.
Of all his movies, you pick the sissy movie!!

*I actually liked it 🤣
* I also like The Notebook

Lambert's is for old folks

I am 42 and spent 5 days in the Branson area. I am coming to grips that I am getting older.

You could have eaten at Lucy's Chinese Food across the street. Potentially could be assisting the wine store with a COVID related incentive.

Probably not the best idea to drink and then have rolls thrown at your head.

Reactions: VolNExile
I am 42 and spent 5 days in the Branson area. I am coming to grips that I am getting older.

You could have eaten at Lucy's Chinese Food across the street. Potentially could be assisting the wine store with a COVID related incentive.

Eat at the Chinese dump and you will need a covid incentive as well as a bottle of Pepto Bismal - bw didnt Lamberts get sued by some Karen that got hit in head with a roll ?

Fall Creek looks decent -- did Mr Mojo spring for that ?

He did spring for Osage at Top of the Rock. That's the place founded by Johnny Morris, the Bass Pro Shops founder. Great views but at that price point, I was underwhelmed. The Buffalo Bar right below it still has great views and the food is just as good.

He did not spring for Fall Creek but did pick up the Chicken House to go while I hit the Lululemon pop up shop at Tanger outlets.

He did spring for Osage at Top of the Rock. That's the place founded by Johnny Morris, the Bass Pro Shops founder. Great views but at that price point, I was underwhelmed. The Buffalo Bar right below it still has great views and the food is just as good.

He did not spring for Fall Creek but did pick up the Chicken House to go while I hit the Lululemon pop up shop at Tanger outlets.
That one looked good too

I’m too young for Branson.

VN Store

Back