@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

The course in 2020 was intended to be a very heavy cardio course. The first two weeks was 80% cardio. The third week was a little more of the fun stuff and the 4th week was when everything shut down with COVID.
That sucks and it happened to me but I wasn't doing pole Aerobics I was working out with my son and I had worked out for a year and a quarter then covid shutdown my son was able to keep working out and now he has passed me up and that's what I didn't want to happen. When I was working out with him he could only beat me in pull-ups now he is so strong its crazy.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
That sucks and it happened to me but I wasn't doing pole Aerobics I was working out with my son and I had worked out for a year and a quarter then covid shutdown my son was able to keep working out and now he has passed me up and that's what I didn't want to happen. When I was working out with him he could only beat me in pull-ups now he is so strong its crazy.

I used COVID to get into crazy shape like your son did. I am in better shape at 42 than 32.

I don't go crazy with the weights but I do a lot of pull ups, planks, push ups, and dumbbell lifts to work chest muscles and tone the arms

I used COVID to get into crazy shape like your son did. I am in better shape at 42 than 32.

I don't go crazy with the weights but I do a lot of pull ups, planks, push ups, and dumbbell lifts to work chest muscles and tone the arms
I do push ups and curls and triceps work out and shoulder presses and some walking I don't drink coke and I try to do a Mediterranean diet.

At 32 I worked outside all day so I was in really good shape . I have been strictly office work since 41 and I can tell. I am 43 now.

How's the 'Rona treating you @GordonC?
Thanks for asking.
The chills-sweats-chills-sweats seem have stopped today.
I've run no more than a half degree fever all day, so that's good. I did not wake up with a fever, which was also good.
I am coughing a little bit, and I am taking some asthma medication along with the Paxlovid.
I have a little bit of shortness of breath, but I was able to go outside today and trim and tie some tomato plants and do some things around the garage without getting exhausted, so that's good.
Edit: I still have to quarantine until Monday, so I am just staying away from everyone in the house hahaha

Thanks for asking.
The chills-sweats-chills-sweats seem have stopped today.
I've run no more than a half degree fever all day, so that's good. I did not wake up with a fever, which was also good.
I am coughing a little bit, and I am taking some asthma medication along with the Paxlovid.
I have a little bit of shortness of breath, but I was able to go outside today and trim and tie some tomato plants and do some things around the garage without getting exhausted, so that's good.

I saw you post in the other thread and you are following the same timeline I did the last time I had it. The cough lingered for a while but I never lost my appetite and I was able to moderately jog outside.

I've had it 3x in the past 12 months so I am ready for it to be done.

I saw you post in the other thread and you are following the same timeline I did the last time I had it. The cough lingered for a while but I never lost my appetite and I was able to moderately jog outside.

I've had it 3x in the past 12 months so I am ready for it to be done.
Yeah, my appetite is good, too.
Did you take any oral steroids for it?
I started some Prednisone today, but just the 10 mg.
Edit: I have used the inhaler a couple of times, but I have not felt the need to use the nebulizer.

VN Store

Back