@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

@Orangeredblooded calls the hubby Lil Mojo. I have learned it is encouraged to steal other people's intellectual property so I borrowed that phrase from her.
Actually I got it from you when you first posted and in your tag line, if I remember correctly and I don’t usually remember things correctly.

Just told them don't steal from where there's security cameras and that I would tell their parents next time.
My mom caught my friend and I smoking pot and she came in there and like what was you doing and then she smoked it and I was like don't do that and my friend begged her not to tell his mom that he wouldn't ever do it again so she didn't tell and of course I was like mom don't tell Dad and she didn't lol.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
My mom caught my friend and I smoking pot and she came in there and like what was you doing and then she smoked it and I was like don't do that and my friend begged her not to tell his mom that he wouldn't ever do it again so she didn't tell and of course I was like mom don't tell Dad and she didn't lol.
Did she inhale?

I had friends that there parents would let us drank and party at the house and have bonfires the way they saw it we wasn't out driving.

VN Store

Back