@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

What about Biden vs Desantis?

I lean a little to the left but Biden is unfit to be in office. I would vote for DeSantis.

When Kamala was AG of California, her office lied directly to my face for something our company was working with them on. I despise Trump but I will not vote for Biden if she is his VP.

I lean a little to the left but Biden is unfit to be in office. I would vote for DeSantis.

When Kamala was AG of California, her office lied directly to my face for something our company was working with them on. I despise Trump but I will not vote for Biden if she is his VP.
I don't care for many politicians, especially national. 🤣

Timeline
1. Joe goes to get Tiffany.
2. Everyone is happy.
3. Tiffany sees Joe's phone and looks at his VN posts.
4. Tiffany goes to bathroom and gets a pair of toenail clippers.
5. Joe now sings soprano at church.
So this is a bad time to joke about her twin gonna be sharing a hotel with us till Saturday, then staying with us for a week?👀🤣

Reactions: GordonC
Also if you’re attacked….**** yourself. Sounds gross but it will save your life.
And if you’ve been abducted, look for work trucks with a red x ❌ sticker. We will defend you, no questions asked and get you to the police.
Hmm. That's actually a pretty good idea. Only problem I see is doing it on command. But, what a good idea.

My sisters are 3&1/3 years younger than me. When they turned 13, some of my “fringe friends” became protective of them. Men and boys who disrespected them would be quietly and gravely threatened with being taken out into the woods, stripped nekkid, and left tied to a tree. Yes, today, you think that the threat rings hollow as it must have then. No, at least three of my friends were quite willing to make good on the threat. It was as troubling as it was reassuring when I left town. I knew my sisters would be looked after, but I didn’t want my friends being prosecuted for their extreme measures.

I’ve been politically independent since I was enfranchised. Among the Republicans I know, I’ve tried to sow the idea of writing in Barry Goldwater when the candidate(s) did not past muster for their vote. I may pass along this idea to Liz Chaney.

No political yard signs is a good neighbor policy, especially if you own your home.
Whoever runs in 24, I'm getting a sign for both sides, and putting them in my yard to mess with neighbors. Even if it's the goober now, and the last goober🤣

Reactions: Behr and 508mikey

VN Store

Back