@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

I met Joan Jett at an in-store appearance at Turtle’s Records in 1980. Her album was a hit.

Do you ever get Gus fried chicken ? Does it live up to the hype on the Food Channel ?

The original in Mason, TN is good. The other franchised ones are still good but a little more hit or miss. Had the one in Germantown last week and the breasts were a little small and dry.

Reactions: 508mikey
The original in Mason, TN is good. The other franchised ones are still good but a little more hit or miss. Had the one in Germantown last week and the breasts were a little small and dry.

I like the one downtown. And I like they had beer in quart bottles. There is one in Oakland, CA, but I couldn’t bring myself to try it when I spent last summer there.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
I bet. Venice Beach is one of my favorite people watching spots. SF can be, but it doesn’t faze you after a while.

I spent a lot of time in the Bay Area, specifically Oakland, from 2010-2013. That area did not faze me.

There was fights on our Carnival cruise every night but I attributed that to booze.

VN Store

Back