What’s in the Box?

They'd better not be messing with the classic uniforms or the Power T helmet logo. I'm not a fan of alternate uniforms, but if it has to do with the uniform or helmet, hopefully it's just a one-off.

Reactions: 91Vol
Purity Milk makes a comeback with a logo patch on the players' jersey left shoulder sleeve.

More games in each three regions. Ahhhh, remembering the Vols at the Liberty Bowl vs second tier teams.

If it’s not an alternate helmet with the interlocking UT or rifleman logo, I don’t want it.
I think the rifleman should be updated every few years to reflect our present sons and daughters serving for our nation's defense. The Davy Crockett image has no pop to 18 year olds in 2024. It looks like something they would see on their great grandfather's coffee table.

Something along these lines keep it current. Grey helmet (or white; doesn't matter), mountains similar to the current designs, sunset and rifleman in orange with a T on soldier's helmet.
Or maybe something better, but hopefully something to emphasize that Tennessee men and women answer the call and are STILL Volunteers today in the present and future, Not the tired War of 1812, Mexican War, and the Alamo image.
squad.jpg

VN Store

Back