What an example..

This is unprecedented. He should be impeached immediately and removed from office.

I suppose I am going to have to become a democrat now.

(therealUT @ Jul 17 said:
President can't use the S word anymore?

Not when it's going to get broadcasted around the world.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 17 said:
I knew that was your goal. Total Democratic conversion! :lol:

who cares? people blow this kind of crap way out of proportion. if it was anybody else, nobody would have taken the time to notice it. just something else for the democrats and bush haters to find something wrong with the current administration we have.

(duckman398686 @ Jul 17 said:
who cares? people blow this kind of crap way out of proportion. if it was anybody else, nobody would have taken the time to notice it. just something else for the democrats and bush haters to find something wrong with the current administration we have.

I personally feel that he should be impeached for this. :birgits_giggle:

If anything, his candid conversation actually discounts any leftist arguments that Bush is a war monger.

If anything, his candid conversation actually discounts any leftist arguments that Bush is a war monger.

Why is that? This isn't his war. I think that Iraq proves he is. He has proudly said himself that he is "War President."

Israel engaging Syria would be the most beneficial scenario for our forces in Iraq, and yet, Bush is on record as candidly stating that Syria should just press Hezbollah to release the prisoners and it would be over.

If you can't catch on to that, then you are a lost cause.

If you can't catch on to that, then you are a lost cause.

That's how I feel about people and the concept of global warming.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 17 said:
That's how I feel about people and the concept of global warming.

Show me some undisputed proof of the following:

1. Global Warming is occurring.

2. If it is in fact occurring, it is a result of man made pollutants, not part of the Earth's dynamic cycle.

3. That reducing emmissions will actually make a difference.

I can offer you factual proof of exactly what president Bush said. I can also tell you that it was candid. Third, I can tell you that his desire for Syria and Hezbollah to just stop doing this sh*t, is not what is best for our troops in Iraq.

Show me some undisputed proof of the following:

1. Global Warming is occurring.

2. If it is in fact occurring, it is a result of man made pollutants, not part of the Earth's dynamic cycle.

3. That reducing emmissions will actually make a difference.

I can offer you factual proof of exactly what president Bush said. I can also tell you that it was candid. Third, I can tell you that his desire for Syria and Hezbollah to just stop doing this sh*t, is not what is best for our troops in Iraq.

Honestly, if I thought it would make any difference in your thought processes, I would try, but you seem pretty dead set against the idea of it, so it seems like a waste of time in this instance.

You don't need to tell me what Bush said, it's been replayed on the news over and over again. As for what is best for our troops, you're probably right, but sometimes it's not about us. The way I see it, we shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place.

This is crap. He speaks like most US citizens and the libs jump all over it. :rolleyes: What a shock.

(milohimself @ Jul 17 said:
Alls I gotta say is... It's no worse than a stain on a dress.

Although I bet Bush would admit under oath that he said the word... :angel:

(milohimself @ Jul 17 said:
Yeah, if the Democrats wanted to try and put Bush on public trial for dropping an s-bomb.

Right now I wouldn't count it out but it depends on the upcoming elections.

VN Store

Back