What an Ohio state fan thinks about butch jones

Obsessedvol

So my dad is a buckeye fan and he said that butch jones is gonna do well at tennessee and win championships. He also never thought Dooley was the right guy for the job. This is coming from a guy that hardly knows anything about tennessee and butch jones. Although thanks to me he knows more now but I just wanted to share this to my fellow vols. BELIEVE!

Reactions: 10 people
So my dad is a buckeye fan and he said that butch jones is gonna do well at tennessee and win championships. He also never thought Dooley was the right guy for the job. This is coming from a guy that hardly knows anything about tennessee and butch jones. Although thanks to me he knows more now but I just wanted to share this to my fellow vols. BELIEVE!

that's cool, but it doesn't help that he doesn't know much about Butch Jones.

That's like me liking the president of another country early in his tenure but I don't know much about that country or that leader. Pretty much, my opinion wouldn't be based off much

I get your point. Someone outside our program has a good impression of Butch. The opinion that he is a good coach for our team is not just from vol fans with blinders on.

Reactions: 1 person
I get your point. Someone outside our program has a good impression of Butch. The opinion that he is a good coach for our team is not just from vol fans with blinders on.

That's what I was trying to get at but it kind of just turned into a "cool story bro" thread lol

Tell your Dad thanks. The problem is not your Dad. It is this board. Most of the participants are very juvenile and and think that cynicism is like demonstrating your manhood.

not to be cynical, but i don't think you know the difference between sarcasm and cynicism

Reactions: 2 people
He probably also likes Urban Cryer so his opinion of Jones means nothing to me. No offense OP, but this whole 'believing in CBJ has been discussed more than gas prices.

Thanks bud, and keep spreading the Volunteer pride.
GO VOLS! BEAT THE DUCKS!!

Reactions: 2 people
I hope he's right. But so far, Butch has beaten the teams he was supposed to beat. If he goes 7-5 with a "minor" signature win over a qualified SEC opponent, I'll believe we're well on our way from the crapper we've been in the last few years.

Don't pay any attention to the poop slingers . They're just mad they have to share their sister with their dads and uncles.

VN Store

Back