What an Ohio state fan thinks about butch jones

So my dad is a buckeye fan and he said that butch jones is gonna do well at tennessee and win championships. He also never thought Dooley was the right guy for the job. This is coming from a guy that hardly knows anything about tennessee and butch jones. Although thanks to me he knows more now but I just wanted to share this to my fellow vols. BELIEVE!

Thanks. Your dad already has a better opinion of the Vols than ESPN or Fox Sports.

So my dad is a buckeye fan and he said that butch jones is gonna do well at tennessee and win championships. He also never thought Dooley was the right guy for the job. This is coming from a guy that hardly knows anything about tennessee and butch jones. Although thanks to me he knows more now but I just wanted to share this to my fellow vols. BELIEVE!

This board takes most every opportunity to shoot someone down. Thanks for taking the time to share a little sunlight even though you are getting some bricks thrown at you. You are spreading the positive vibes person by person, brick by brick, GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
Butch jones is going to turn our program around but we are going to take our lumps on the way. We as Volnation just need to be patient I know its hard to do after the last 6 or 7 yrs but I believe Butch has got something good brewing here in Knoxville. Maybe in a couple of yrs we will be the bully on the block again in the sec. Lets just get behind our vols its going to be a tough season but I think it will pay off in a couple of yrs. GO VOLS

Reactions: 1 person

You basically stated exactly why this post is meaningless.

Good to hear that someone who "hardly knows anything about Tennessee and Butch Jones" thinks Jones will do well here and win championships. :)

super-duper-weenie-1.jpg

Dont understand the OSU hate.. It's like hating on the retard that lives down the street you always beat up as a kid

Don't pay any attention to the poop slingers . They're just mad they have to share their sister with their dads and uncles.

Nice stereotypical retort.

When we southerners meet someone from the "Wezcoast" the question that pops into our minds is; "Wonder if he is a "pitcher" or "catcher"." Then we smile politely and slowly back away.

That's great my Dad thinks Butch is good too.

But he could careless about a buckeye and he really don't like urban Tebow.

My Dad is always rite .

Ok to clear up why I made this thread is this-I was just trying to make a thread stating that someone that is a full blooded Ohio State fan that bleeds Scarlet and Gray but respects Tennessee and doesn't have anything against them said this out of nowhere. A person that doesn't have UT ties whatsoever. Saying he doesn't know anything about Tennessee or Jones is not exactly correct. I kind of goofed there. He knows more about UT than I thought. And he did watch the press conference when Butch Jones was hired with me and just had that feeling that he knew what he was doing. It ended up being a "cool story bro" thread but I was trying to give this fan base some hope that someone that isn't a UT fan says he will do extremely well here. In most cases, most big programs have forgotten about us. Besides, with some of the threads I've read on here, this thread is a pretty good one. At least it's positive and not doom and gloom.

My family can't stand Obama and he just randomly told me out of nowhere. I apologize for sharing a positive message.

Geez people, he was just trying to shed some positive light on what might be a rough next month. No need for flames.

Ok to clear up why I made this thread is this-I was just trying to make a thread stating that someone that is a full blooded Ohio State fan that bleeds Scarlet and Gray but respects Tennessee and doesn't have anything against them said this out of nowhere. A person that doesn't have UT ties whatsoever. Saying he doesn't know anything about Tennessee or Jones is not exactly correct. I kind of goofed there. He knows more about UT than I thought. And he did watch the press conference when Butch Jones was hired with me and just had that feeling that he knew what he was doing. It ended up being a "cool story bro" thread but I was trying to give this fan base some hope that someone that isn't a UT fan says he will do extremely well here. In most cases, most big programs have forgotten about us. Besides, with some of the threads I've read on here, this thread is a pretty good one. At least it's positive and not doom and gloom.
I liked what you wrote! GO VOLS!:good!:

VN Store

Back