What are they talking about?

Yeah, he is going to play safety in college and Notre Dame just played a game where they could not have covered...me....running routes. He still has a lot of decison-making to go through. If it makes you feel better to think he is "secretly committed" to Notre Dame then go ahead. I mean we all need a little false sense of security sometimes dont we. He loved his visit to Notre Dame, that is much different than a committment. His decision will come down to the wire most likely.

And, Donald was at the game guys from everything that I have seen. Calm down. He just did not want to make it his "official" visit because he wanted UT to be his last official visit. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. Notre Dame is on its way back down to earth this year and I think in the end you will see that affect in recruiting. Nothing is certain, but I love UT's chances with Donald and I am even resonably comfortable with our chances with Smith.

"Hear me now, believe me later"

He may not end up going there, but I know for a fact that he told Coach Weis that he was coming to Notre Dame. Not that he "loved" his visit ... that he was going to go there. Yall call me a liar if you want, but I know what I was told. When he announces that he is going to Notre Dame, I expect you to acknowledge it without me having to say, "told ya so."

He is a teenage kid so hopefully he changes his mind, and then I will get to say that Smith was just telling him what they want to hear and that I was wrong.

Chris Donald was there, and he was smiling the whole time. I was in the front row at the Volwalk and read his name tag. He was wearing a multi-colored striped shirt.

From Donald's own mouth, we know that UT is his leader over Notre Dame, but the word is that Harrison Smith now favors UT as well.

Chris Donald was there, and he was smiling the whole time. I was in the front row at the Volwalk and read his name tag. He was wearing a multi-colored striped shirt.

From Donald's own mouth, we know that UT is his leader over Notre Dame, but the word is that Harrison Smith now favors UT as well.

Thanks for confirming that. I was in the front row also and I knew I had read his nametag. I've been trying to verify that I wasn't dreaming that up for two days. :crazy:

Thanks for confirming that. I was in the front row also and I knew I had read his nametag. I've been trying to verify that I wasn't dreaming that up for two days. :crazy:

That might have been him hanging out of the sunroof of the other car on your way home.

If we can land those two, Berry, and austin or barksdale I will stand on my head

VN Store

Back