What do you want to see today on the field?

A physically tough football team. I want to see us on the delivering end of big hits on tackles, and dominant blocks.

Also, mentally tough - not as in, "well they didn't quit" and we lose...I wanna see "I'm glad they didn't quit when play x happened and we came right back at them with y."

Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to see Muschamp get pissed. It's always entertaining watching him act like a complete fool.

A quarterback that can complete a pass to the receiver that runs the correct route. Short passes, quarterback draws, screen passes , reverses, and a wide open , non predictable offense. I want to see a quarterback that can rush for 100 yeards. Pass for 150 yards. Also, a running back that can rush for 130 or 140 yards. In other words , a wide open offense.

Would be nice to see the Offense play as a team, and have that non spoken connection.
Defense, stick your man like glue. We cannot be caught cheating into zone, FL can pass the ball. We need our DE to contain the running game, not just pass rush.

If worley bounces any more passes, I want to see him in Basketball uniform on the sideline.

GBO

I'm anxious to see how our coaching staff has prepared the team after the spanking in Oregon. We all know how hard it is to overcome adversity, and God help us, we've had more than our share. If we can come out fired up and play 4 quarters of disciplined football we stand a chance. I want Driskel on his ass a lot today!

sad_gator_fan.jpg

Lots of this in the stands!

Reactions: 3 people
would love to see vereen get at driskell for a sack or two and rush the qb. we've been really missing a good pass rush. he had a sack I think in the O/W game. should be good news that hes back.

i would also like to see five turnovers in five consecutive plays... we can do it! break those records!

I want to see guys who played like there proud to wear that T on that helmet its been so long. I wanna see a very good game and a game the refs don't give Fla a bad touchdown at the end of the game for the win GO BIG ORANGE.

I'm so tired of listening to all these ***holes talk about Floridas victory overTenn I would like to be able to talk trash myself here.

I want to see HEART!! Something that these players collectively have lacked to represent as whole in the last 4 years.

I want to see a team and not a bunch of individuals. I want to see A bunch of players that will run through a wall for what they believe in, for their coach, for each other, For our fans, For our university, FOR OUR STATE........and most importantly FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

Team: If you want to be someone else...all you have to do is change your minds! Leave nothing on the field!!! Give your all for Tennessee. IF you do nothing but that, then you will have made us all proud. Win or lose.

BUT.. if YOU have the courage...the intestinal fortitude..the guts, will, and most importantly the HEART to leave everything you have out on the field......THEN you will never lose.

It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, but rather the FIGHT in the DOG that wins the day. Make us proud!!

Later rednecks.

Well said.

I want to see HEART!! Something that these players collectively have lacked to represent as whole in the last 4 years.

I want to see a team and not a bunch of individuals. I want to see A bunch of players that will run through a wall for what they believe in, for their coach, for each other, For our fans, For our university, FOR OUR STATE........and most importantly FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

Team: If you want to be someone else...all you have to do is change your minds! Leave nothing on the field!!! Give your all for Tennessee. IF you do nothing but that, then you will have made us all proud. Win or lose.

BUT.. if YOU have the courage...the intestinal fortitude..the guts, will, and most importantly the HEART to leave everything you have out on the field......THEN you will never lose.

It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, but rather the FIGHT in the DOG that wins the day. Make us proud!!

Later rednecks.

Do it for mother Russia!

VN Store

Back