What does Connecticut do the best?

Toucan Sam

Goodbye
What does Connecticut football team do the best? Do they throw the ball? Do they run the ball? Do they have good special teams? I don't know much about them. What can you tell me? Thank you.

Reactions: jhcrane14
What does Connecticut football team do the best? Do they throw the ball? Do they run the ball? Do they have good special teams? I don't know much about them. What can you tell me? Thank you.

Nothing. They have a very bad defense, and a slightly worse offense. It is the worst team, Austin Peay included, that Tennessee will play all season.

It looks like they try to keep scoring low by running clock. They're not really good enough offensively to do it well... but they are holding scoring down while being 84th in the nation in yds/play allowed.

They're 1-7 and appear to have gotten worse recently in yds allowed. Injuries? Depth?

The only team that turned them into a laugher was Duke. They were close in their other games to include one score losses to USF and BC in the last two.

They're pretty terrible throwing the ball so maybe the Vols can get their athletic young CBs on the field for some seasoning.

UConn OLine is known to hold frequently.

Vols might get a favorable call this weekend but it will be interesting to see if that unfolds.

Last edited:
they're 1-7 with losses to Ga State (too familiar), FIU, Utah State, USF, and Boston College. their 1 win was 7 point win against 4-4 rice

their qb has thrown for about 500 yds less than milton and has thrown for 5 less td's (with a much crappier schedule)

their leading rb has 29 more yards than sampson (our 3rd string rb) and 10 less yards than jabari small (our second string rb).

our receivers have 326 more receiving yards than theirs

their defense has given up 588 more yards than our defense to opponents this season and has18 less sacks and 2 less ints (again, with a much easier schedule)

their defense is ranked 101st while we're ranked 26th...

charles campbell is 15/17 field goals made while their kicker is 4/8.

they're 1-7 with losses to Ga State (too familiar), FIU, Utah State, USF, and Boston College. their 1 win was 7 point win against 4-4 rice

their qb has thrown for about 500 yds less than milton and has thrown for 5 less td's (with a much crappier schedule)

their leading rb has 29 more yards than sampson (our 3rd string rb) and 10 less yards than jabari small (our second string rb).

our receivers have 326 more receiving yards than theirs

their defense has 18 less sacks and 2 less ints than our defense

their defense has given up 588 more yards than our defense to opponents this season and has18 less sacks and 2 less ints (again, with a much easier schedule)

their defense is ranked 101st while we're ranked 26th...

charles campbell is 15/17 field goals made while their kicker is 4/8.
So what you're saying is, there is a chance! :)

VN Store

Back