What does Connecticut do the best?

We need to smoke these clowns early and get our starters out. They need some rest before this next 2 week stretch.
I don't usually comment but you have no business calling them clowns. They may not be a good team but at least they're playing division 1 football. What are you doing?

I don't usually comment but you have no business calling them clowns. They may not be a good team but at least they're playing division 1 football. What are you doing?
Responding to a UCONN player apparently.

Fall foliage and sucking cheeks in football. Seriously though, they are pretty bad all around. This is going to be a 49-14 type of game.

Ohhh, I like it. lol

Sorry I was just trying to be funny. My kids tell me I'm not all the time. Maybe I should listen to them. God knows they don't listen to me.
Life fact. Kids don't listen to their parents until about age 35, when the light bulb goes on. You know, just like we were.

Reactions: AllVols
What does Connecticut do best?
Complain that most people think of them as a suburb of New York.

It will be our luck that we'll look past this game play like our feet is in mud. Coach needs to find a way to get our guys to play like their hair is on fire. Playing down to the level of this type opponent is common.

VN Store

Back