What if you could know 1 (political) thing?

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
If you could know the actual truth about 1 thing in our government/history/politics what would it be?

Who killed jfk?
Aliens?
Trump/russia connection?
2020 legal vote results?
9/11?
Epstein/hillarycides?
Where Covid came from?
Are we in a simulation?
How deep does the CIA spying/actions go in America.

Not talking what ifs, or how tos. Just actual, or at least alleged, events. Not looking for a poll, just responses and reasons why.

Aliens- because if there was actual evidence and contact with aliens, our world would go theta dramatic change

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Tough call…..either 1) true tally of JFK vs Nixon, especially in Chicago or 2) why in the heck inner city residents keep voting Democrat when they can clearly see the lack of improvement?

It’s JFK for me. My grandfather was a huge FDR Democrat, and he always said he thought LBJ & the Military Industrial Complex had a hand in it. If so, that’s a scary thought.

How different would America be had JFK not been killed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boca Vol
Honestly, if you pick CIA, you might end up knowing about most of those other issues by association.

If you could know the actual truth about 1 thing in our government/history/politics what would it be?

Who killed jfk?
Aliens?
Trump/russia connection?
2020 legal vote results?
9/11?
Epstein/hillarycides?
Where Covid came from?
Are we in a simulation?

Not talking what ifs, or how tos. Just actual, or at least alleged, events. Not looking for a poll, just responses and reasons why.

9/11? Oh good grief not another 9/11 “Truther” 🤦‍♂️. It’s JFK and everything else is a distant second

Reactions: Boca Vol
A searchable inventory of everything in every government storage facility and the ability to buy anything I wanted (within reason).

Reactions: AshG
I would like to know why there is such little desire to clean up and simplify legal code and law books. The fewer the laws, the easier the remaining ones are to enforce.

I would also like the government to answer who put the bomp in the bomp shebomp a domp.

Reactions: LouderVol

Who killed jfk?
Aliens?
Trump/russia connection?
2020 legal vote results?
9/11?
Epstein/hillarycides?
Where Covid came from?
Are we in a simulation?

LMFAO at the Trump/Russia connection.

Who killed jfk?
Aliens?
Trump/russia connection?
2020 legal vote results?
9/11?
Epstein/hillarycides?
Where Covid came from?
Are we in a simulation?

Confidently? Numbers 2, 5, 8 and 9. Humbly, through experience

VN Store

Back