What if you could know 1 (political) thing?

As an engineer who has spent my entire adult professional life in the US aerospace industry I want to know how we faked the moonshot so well that is actually looks like we did it. Because looking at the clownshow that is this industry today I can’t believe we actually did that. And with the sum computers power with much less horsepower than the smartphone I’m typing this on.

As an engineer who has spent my entire adult professional life in the US aerospace industry I want to know how we faked the moonshot so well that is actually looks like we did it. Because looking at the clownshow that is this industry today I can’t believe we actually did that. And with the sum computers power with much less horsepower than the smartphone I’m typing this on.

MV5BNGVlOTk2NGItMDBmYS00M2I0LWI2ZDYtYjRmNDQ5NDE0NmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

Just realized OJ Simpson was in that movie. No wonder they framed him for murder.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Lots of ways one could go with this. If I got a hypothetical all-access pass inside the government, I'd like to poke around in the NSA, CIA for a while and find out what they do/know there.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Why is our country divided into several Medicaid regions with vast differences in coverage allowances? Why is a very common treatment in Region 1 considered experimental and not covered in Region 6?

Reactions: LouderVol
Lots of ways one could go with this. If I got a hypothetical all-access pass inside the government, I'd like to poke around in the NSA, CIA for a while and find out what they do/know there.

Would scare the bejeezus out of us.

Reactions: headhunter15
Why is our country divided into several Medicaid regions with vast differences in coverage allowances? Why is a very common treatment in Region 1 considered experimental and not covered in Region 6?

6787. Why is our country divided into several Medicaid regions with vast differences in coverage allowances? Why is a very common treatment in Region 1 considered experimental and not covered in Region 6?

This question is going to keep me up all night. Thanks.

How his family rigged the election or why the CIA had him killed?

I've recently learned of a conspiracy theory that he had himself killed after learning of a terminal brain condition.

Because of population, demographics, average salaries and how much each state add to the pot via taxes

VN Store

Back