What is the Democratic Plan for the US?

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
I've been watching various threads over the past few months, and I'm still trying to figure out what the democratic plan is for the US? So far what I'm seeing is an open border with Mexico, lax to no enforcement of laws, the total destruction of the energy sector with no clear plan to transition from fossil fuels to an all electric system, abortion on demand up to birth, lack of definition of gender and wanting to indoctrinate kids into an alternative lifestyle at a young age.

If any of you liberal democrat purists have a better plan than what I've been witnessing, please elaborate it for me.

I've been watching various threads over the past few months, and I'm still trying to figure out what the democratic plan is for the US? So far what I'm seeing is an open border with Mexico, lax to no enforcement of laws, the total destruction of the energy sector with no clear plan to transition from fossil fuels to an all electric system, abortion on demand up to birth, lack of definition of gender and wanting to indoctrinate kids into an alternative lifestyle at a young age.

If any of you liberal democrat purists have a better plan than what I've been witnessing, please elaborate it for me.
The current Democrat Speaker of the House wants to pass legislation that will benefit her husband's stock portfolio. She would flip flop her stance on any of these issues in a heartbeat if she thought it would help her get re-elected. Joe Biden is living proof of this as he has taken exact opposite positions on most of these issues in the past. But he needed to keep getting re-elected so he flip flopped as needed so he could remain in power and keep the money flowing from Ukraine, Russia and China.

Great thread. LOL.

What is the Republican plan for the U.S.?

I'll take a swipe at it ....

Nominate Trump for the third straight presidential cycle, with the hope that he will win the general election this time, and spend the time in-between January 20, 2025 and January 20, 2029, settling scores with people he perceives to either be enemies or disloyal (including Mike Pence, who hasn't truly been disloyal), using the Department of Justice to carry out his personal vendettas, and engage in even more lucrative self-enrichment pursuits?

That about cover it?

Great thread. LOL.

Nominate Trump for the third straight presidential cycle, with the hope that he will win the general election this time, and spend the time in-between January 20, 2025 and January 20, 2029, settling scores with people he perceives to either be enemies or disloyal (including Mike Pence, who hasn't truly been disloyal), using the Department of Justice to carry out his personal vendettas, and engage in even more lucrative self-enrichment pursuits?

That about cover it?
LOL, Trump owns you!

Great thread. LOL.

That about cover it?

You left out:
Energy independence
Border security
Support for small and US businesses
Advantageous foreign relations with safety from and sanctions against our enemies
Strong military/national security
Preservation of Constitutional Rights
Protection of unborn babies

The way I see it there plan is to gut everyone's retirement accounts, while increasing the cost of living, so people will have to go back to work, or continue working. And then, they can claim job growth and continued low unemployment.

Seems to be working so far.

You left out:
Energy independence
Border security
Support for small and US businesses
Advantageous foreign relations with safety from and sanctions against our enemies
Strong military/national security
Preservation of Constitutional Rights
Protection of unborn babies

Leaving out actual policies was more convenient.

Ole George was just a little early, but spot on otherwise.
At least the Dems were wise enough to change the name to "Disinformation Governance Board."

Of course, like everything Biden does, it was a complete failure and was shut down after a few weeks. But, the cat is out of the bag and only a blind man doesn't see their goals.

VN Store

Back