What is the Democratic Plan for the US?

Maybe it's because the only thing that is noteworthy, always seems to happen in liberal crap hole cities. I mean, how often do you hear of things that happen in deep red states and cities?
I don’t know of any deep red cities, and plenty of things happen in rural America. Where has the opioid epidemic hit the hardest? In 2020, the per capita murder rate was 40% higher in states won by Trump when compared to the states won by Biden. Rural Americans’ overall health is awful, and getting worse by the year creating a real health crisis on a massive scale.

There is plenty to talk about, most here just don’t want to.

I don’t know of any deep red cities, and plenty of things happen in rural America. Where has the opioid epidemic hit the hardest? In 2020, the per capita murder rate was 40% higher in states won by Trump when compared to the states won by Biden. Rural Americans’ overall health is awful, and getting worse by the year creating a real health crisis on a massive scale.

😂 😂

I suppose you live on the coast where no one ever dies from drugs? I don't believe your statistics, and everyday we see filth and squalor on the streets on major democratically governed cities and places like Chicago and NY have multiple/dozens of gun murders every day. Enjoy your utopia.

Everyone knows you can’t “build back” something that still stands, you have to tear it down first.

What’s the best way to get people to stop trusting all of the institutions? Take over said institutions and do untrustworthy things. Then when it’s handed back over to someone else you can say “remember all those things that institution has done over the last so many years?”.

I suppose you live on the coast where no one ever dies from drugs? I don't believe your statistics, and everyday we see filth and squalor on the streets on major democratically governed cities and places like Chicago and NY have multiple/dozens of gun murders every day. Enjoy your utopia.

What has happened in the past 20 years? Things seemed so good back then..something occurred

😂 exactly. It takes a strong mind and sincerity to overcome perceived, indoctrinated conceptions. It takes an even stronger one to take an honest, critical look in the mirror.

Lol, you’re so confused. I said there were a sh*t ton of threads about Cali and liberal cities started by conservative ppl here, just an echo chamber of obsession over liberal places, literally can’t stop talking about them.

Also, I don’t live in Ohio 😂
Me confused? I don't think so.. i was posting about the liberals always using " but , but, trump and being obbessed with him. You made the comment out of nowhere that i was obessed with cali. Show ne though my history where im obessed with cali. But according you, because OTHER posters may post stuff pertaining to cali, IM obessed with cali. That's some 1st grade liberal logic. Why dont you go get mommy to change your diaper because i know its full of sh##. You right about not living in ohio. Your bio says PA. but i wouldn't publicize that too much on here. Thats worst than being a buckeye.

Great thread. LOL.

What is the Republican plan for the U.S.?

I'll take a swipe at it ....

Nominate Trump for the third straight presidential cycle, with the hope that he will win the general election this time, and spend the time in-between January 20, 2025 and January 20, 2029, settling scores with people he perceives to either be enemies or disloyal (including Mike Pence, who hasn't truly been disloyal), using the Department of Justice to carry out his personal vendettas, and engage in even more lucrative self-enrichment pursuits?

That about cover it?
Rent free

Come on guys or gals or whatever, can’t you see they’re doing this for our own good. We had it to easy and they are trying to toughen us up. Who needs money, food or transportation..??pfft, bunch of whining Americans always wanting what’s best for the people.

You left out:
Energy independence
Border security
Support for small and US businesses
Advantageous foreign relations with safety from and sanctions against our enemies
Strong military/national security
Preservation of Constitutional Rights
Protection of unborn babies
Not to mention a stock market rally. Many hit with -20% on their 401K this year.

That energy independence will be unifier. The 81M tried it their way and had a pay twice as much in gas and less money for everyday living.

Reactions: loggervol
I've been watching various threads over the past few months, and I'm still trying to figure out what the democratic plan is for the US? So far what I'm seeing is an open border with Mexico, lax to no enforcement of laws, the total destruction of the energy sector with no clear plan to transition from fossil fuels to an all electric system, abortion on demand up to birth, lack of definition of gender and wanting to indoctrinate kids into an alternative lifestyle at a young age.

If any of you liberal democrat purists have a better plan than what I've been witnessing, please elaborate it for me.

1658708001258.png

I've been watching various threads over the past few months, and I'm still trying to figure out what the democratic plan is for the US? So far what I'm seeing is an open border with Mexico, lax to no enforcement of laws, the total destruction of the energy sector with no clear plan to transition from fossil fuels to an all electric system, abortion on demand up to birth, lack of definition of gender and wanting to indoctrinate kids into an alternative lifestyle at a young age.

If any of you liberal democrat purists have a better plan than what I've been witnessing, please elaborate it for me.

What's the Republican Plan......ban abortion? Undo same sex marriage? Outlaw contraception? Total destruction of the energy sector? I'm sorry, isn't the Republican circle state of Texas that is under Republican rule that keeps having their grid constantly die while your boy Cruz heads to Cancun?

Indoctrinate kids? You mean like Florida where they don't even want you to say "gay"? Ban books? Whitewash history? Give special privalege to the Christian religion? Is this another one of those "I'm going to accuse the other side of doing the thing I'm actually doing?" WHO exaclty is "endoctrinating" who here? Who is the side who heard about a 10 year old girl being raped and impregnated and their reaction was to go after the doctor? You sit there and LIE about "abortion up until birth" which nobody is asking for but YOUR side is pushing for ZERO exceptions for abortions.

So please, elaborate for me what the Republican plan is other than the rich get richer and I hope the rest of you figure something out.

As opposed the Republican Plan? Which seems to be to just say "we can't really do anything about anything" Still waiting on that Trump health care plan....
How were things then?
How are they now?

at least the GOP can articulate a plan. I don’t think it’s a good one. At this point the only thing the Democrats in this thread have said is “the orange man is bad”

So no plan it is.

At the risk of being scrutinized, there is some truth to what you are stating. Rural, deep red areas do have problems as well. Drugs and the negative affects of obesity, welfare, educational challenges, etc. are a reality that rarely gets discussed.

However, when comparing the damage inflicted from the lack of attention those communities have gotten, to the horrific policies implemented in the inner-cities, I don’t view these situations in the same light. The pain democrats have inflicted is far greater for far more people. Unfortunately, we are all feeling that pain under this POTUS. His administration is far more concerned with the low hanging fruit associated with combating “transphobia” than they are doing the job they were elected to do. End rant.

What's the Republican Plan......ban abortion? Undo same sex marriage? Outlaw contraception? Total destruction of the energy sector? I'm sorry, isn't the Republican circle state of Texas that is under Republican rule that keeps having their grid constantly die while your boy Cruz heads to Cancun?

Indoctrinate kids? You mean like Florida where they don't even want you to say "gay"? Ban books? Whitewash history? Give special privalege to the Christian religion? Is this another one of those "I'm going to accuse the other side of doing the thing I'm actually doing?" WHO exaclty is "endoctrinating" who here? Who is the side who heard about a 10 year old girl being raped and impregnated and their reaction was to go after the doctor? You sit there and LIE about "abortion up until birth" which nobody is asking for but YOUR side is pushing for ZERO exceptions for abortions.

So please, elaborate for me what the Republican plan is other than the rich get richer and I hope the rest of you figure something out.

I thought you had left.

As opposed the Republican Plan? Which seems to be to just say "we can't really do anything about anything" Still waiting on that Trump health care plan....

So you took a break from lecturing people on the football boards?

What's the Republican Plan......ban abortion?

Hopefully late term. It’s the 21st century after all.

Undo same sex marriage?

No.

Outlaw contraception?

Again, no.

Total destruction of the energy sector?

Joe’s doing fine in that department.

I'm sorry, isn't the Republican circle state of Texas that is under Republican rule that keeps having their grid constantly die while your boy Cruz heads to Cancun?

Cruz works on power lines in his free time? Who knew? Or is he the chief electrical engineer for the Texas Grid system? I forget.

Indoctrinate kids?

The leftist Dept of Ed beat us to it.

Whitewash history?

That’s racist, btw.

Give special privalege to the Christian religion? Two points off for spelling.

You sit there and LIE about "abortion up until birth" which nobody is asking for but YOUR side is pushing for ZERO exceptions for abortions.

Virginia legislature actually proposed that in a bill. Say hello to Glen Younkin as a result.

So you want the rich to become poor? Then who do you propose soaking for 71% of federal income taxes other than the top 10%? Do you know how money works?

Last edited:

That pretty much sums it up except for omitting the desire to take every gun from every person.

VN Store

Back