What other message boards are saying (Post Iowa Edition)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Big bowl win today, Nico’s future looks very bright. Iowa fans are pissed.

-Big ten west is fools gold. This was not a good team, you can't be a good team and be terrible on offense.

-absolute ass kicking. We aren’t even remotely in the same class as Tennessee

-Not sure why anyone would sign up for another year of this than go pro.

-This is dogshit and Kurt, you are responsible for this whole mess. Thanks but GOOD BYE!!!

-At this point, Kirk deserves to be fired. Such an arrogant, pompous ass.

-Stay classy TN. Running up the score like a bunch of clowns.

-What a freaking embarrassment…Shut out while facing a true freshman QB starting his first game.

-This Tennessee is a big boy program. Willing and able to pay 8M for gamechangers.

-Fire KF.....and I am done for the year. That's football.

-Everything about this game - aside some a lot of Lainez' scrambling for yards - was a total and utter shitshow today.

-Tennessee is a classless football team, screw them!

-Big ten west is fools gold. This was not a good team, you can't be a good team and be terrible on offense.

-This is dogshit and Kurt, you are responsible for this whole mess. Thanks but GOOD BYE!!!

-What a freaking embarrassment…Shut out while facing a true freshman QB starting his first game.

-This Tennessee is a big boy program. Willing and able to pay 8M for gamechangers.

-Everything about this game - aside some a lot of Lainez' scrambling for yards - was a total and utter shitshow today.

I appreciate the research. haha

Hate they are so butt hurt about us keeping the ball and not allowing them to have it back at the end of the game.

I still have some respect for Iowa as a program and wish them luck next year.
Although their coach is good, it's time for him to hit the retirement button. Great on developing defensive players year in and year out but you can't be one dimensional all the time. Iowa needs, and deserves, a decent offense & coach F is NOT the person to get one. Just like Michigan skunked them, we did too. The lack of an offense was overwhelming and you almost felt sorry for the fans & players. They deserve more than this. Sad. So what does 10 wins in an offensive-less conference mean? Nothing.

Reactions: AllVols

VN Store

Back