What Other Message Boards Are Saying (South Carolina Edition)

He’s been taking jabs at TN in every single one of his videos ever since we beat Bama. Even in ones that have nothing to do with the Vols. You can tell he legitimately hates TN being good with his back-handed compliments. He went from saying things like “TN curb-stomped LSU” to “The Voltards beat you” with a laugh. I think he thinks we have no business being any good and also probably thinks this is a flash in the pan season for TN.
He's literally a pos. I would never watch the garbage he puts out.

He’s been taking jabs at TN in every single one of his videos ever since we beat Bama. Even in ones that have nothing to do with the Vols. You can tell he legitimately hates TN being good with his back-handed compliments. He went from saying things like “TN curb-stomped LSU” to “The Voltards beat you” with a laugh. I think he thinks we have no business being any good and also probably thinks this is a flash in the pan season for TN.
He’s scared to death of Tennessee being back, that’s why he’s constantly talking trash about us.

Agree, but we're going to beat them down much worse than Clemson will.

Clemson has QB issues with DJU's inconsistent play and putting Klubnik in the game in bad positions.

See Klubnik getting put in on 1st down on their own 5 at Notre Dame as an example.

Our QB room > Clemson's.
It's actually somewhat important that we beat them worse than Clemson does.

When uncle Lou just talks about football and not acting like a jack wagon he isn’t that bad
My personal favorite Uncle Lou moment is when he smashed his TV after the DobbNailBoot. Somehow this yahoo has turned his UGA fan channel into him being some college football analyst. Best thing people can do is not watch his crap.

My personal favorite Uncle Lou moment is when he smashed his TV after the DobbNailBoot. Somehow this yahoo has turned his UGA fan channel into him being some college football analyst. Best thing people can do is not watch his crap.
It’s wild how user generated social media content has given some really strange yahoos a platform and a career.

Here's one of my faves:

"It makes me cringe to think that we are going to be made a spectacle on ESPN this weekend, serving no purpose other than boosting UT's playoff hopes. Beamer said we struggled with UF running more tempo than we were expecting. Well, guess what UT does better than anyone? Tempo. Fowler and Herbstreit are calling the game, so it's gonna be a 3 hour love fest for UT. This game is being put out there to boost UT's playoff chances. They will be hyping up Hooker (for Heisman) and Hyatt all night. Of course, they have to at least pretend to be unbiased, so they'll throw in a comment here and there about Beamer obviously being the right man for the job here and that growing pains are to be expected. "When you talk to folks inside the program, they all tell you the same thing 'There's no doubt Beamer's the guy'". Of course, as they are saying that, Hooker tosses a 75 yard TD and they add "...but Hooker is the guy tonight!" The last thing we need is anyone seeing this game. Least of all, any recruits."

It's worth watching highlights of SC's hapless game against FL as a possible preview of Sat. night. The only place they seem above average is (surprise) special teams, but you can't win games with fake punts/blocked field goals if you can't also score. They also had more turnovers than the Ellijay Apple Festival. FL ran and passed well against them. Richardson looks very good.

Reactions: DMichel123
It's worth watching highlights of SC's hapless game against FL as a possible preview of Sat. night. The only place they seem above average is (surprise) special teams, but you can't win games with fake punts/blocked field goals if you can't also score. They also had more turnovers than the Ellijay Apple Festival. FL ran and passed well against them. Richardson looks very good.

OK how do you know about the Apple festival? That's my neck of the woods, I live in the Blue Ridge area.

VN Store

Back