What was the BaseVols record in Black Jerseys?

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
No doubt about it, the black Vol jerseys were HOT this year - especially in tournament play. To the best of my recollection, I do not recall the Vols losing in those jerseys, so anyone know the record the Vols secured with the dark uniforms this past season?

1720628016382.png1720628047775.png

No doubt about it, the black Vol jerseys were HOT this year - especially in tournament play. To the best of my recollection, I do not recall the Vols losing in those jerseys, so anyone know the record the Vols secured with the dark uniforms this past season?

Sounds like a question for Ben McKee

Last edited:

I know we were undefeated (3-0) in postseason elimination games in those jerseys. Beat Evansville in game 3 of Supers, beat A&M in games 2 and 3 of CWS finals.

Tony once said the black jerseys were too hot for the current temp, but the guys loved them, so that's what they went with. I like the Cream, pinstripes and blacks the best.

Everyone likes the script cream and the script orange, what would you think of something like a creamsicle?
IMG_9133.jpeg

Reactions: DonDiego
Smokey gray’s just happen to be the Friday road uniform; the hardest game to win every weekend anywhere in the country. If we wore orange on Friday’s on the road their record would look a lot different too.
He reasoned, as if everyone didn't already know the smokey grays were to blame for losing so many Friday road SEC games.

Geez.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back