What was the BaseVols record in Black Jerseys?

Color? Fit?
I'm sure @preacherman20 has more insight into that than I do, but I heard that it was the fit more than anything and that it was also a problem with the Pins. My two favorite unis were the Creams and the Pins, and then I learned that the players disliked both of them, so I decided to stop picking favorites. 😆 They said that the pants were uncomfortable and the tops were a little restrictive. After hearing that, I started noticing that more players unbuttoned multiple buttons on the tops on those unis than on the others.

I'm getting to be older and even I think the creams belong to our fathers and grandfathers. The youngsters aren't picking them if given a choice. Move on or you risk sounding like the old guy to get off his lawn.

In general the uniforms look good, they have the right shade of orange, the players like them and we win. Enjoy the nice things we have. Buy the one you like and enjoy the game.

I always appreciated that Serrano had the entire team wearing the traditional short knee-length pants.

I appreciate that the players hate the required hosiery. I always thought guys look faster and more athletic that what I called the "footy pajama" look with the pants seemingly tucked into shoes. (I call this the Clemson look as it seems that all coaches with Clemson ties hate seeing ankles)

In the short pants, the pinstripes and the cream look better. With the long pants, not so much as the pins and creams are traditional like the short pants.

Reactions: Power T-1000
I'm getting to be older and even I think the creams belong to our fathers and grandfathers. The youngsters aren't picking them if given a choice. Move on or you risk sounding like the old guy to get off his lawn.

In general the uniforms look good, they have the right shade of orange, the players like them and we win. Enjoy the nice things we have. Buy the one you like and enjoy the game.
I’m in my early 30s and the cream is my favorite 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back