What would our fan base do?

ManningBerry#1

What would we do if someone did something to our rock on the hill, our 'give all for Tennessee' sign, or our stadium in a foul manner?

I think it's disgraceful what happened to the auburn fan base with their trees, the Vol fan that got his car painted with the USC stuff, and now this, clemsoms Howard's rock!

What would we do, how would we react?

NCAAF Damage to Howard's Rock is a crime - ESPN

Reactions: 1 person
We'd have to react. It's pretty safe to say what school would be the first suspect. If you need a hint as to who I'm talking about, they've poisoned some trees that were a major part of tradition at another SEC school recently.

We'd have to react. It's pretty safe to say what school would be the first suspect. If you need a hint as to who I'm talking about, they've poisoned some trees that were a major part of tradition at another SEC school recently.

Honestly my first instinct would be more towards Florida than Bama.

Or maybe Vandy since they're so proud of what they think is a new "rivalry" since they finally won one

h5F6820D7

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ..:rock:

What would we do if someone did something to our rock on the hill, our 'give all for Tennessee' sign, or our stadium in a foul manner?

I think it's disgraceful what happened to the auburn fan base with their trees, the Vol fan that got his car painted with the USC stuff, and now this, clemsoms Howard's rock!

What would we do, how would we react?

NCAAF Damage to Howard's Rock is a crime - ESPN

I'd be pissed if it were Tennessee! But since it's Clemsuck too bad they didn't break the rock into pieces or steal it.

Especially if there was a huge anchor lol

Bahahaha. Nice! They might be dumb enough to do something like that. And Chatt-town, I hear ya. I don't get why they think it's now a huge rivalry now. Our players laid down in that game last year, and they act like it was a major accomplishment. Butch will put them back in their place soon enough.

Bahahaha. Nice! They might be dumb enough to do something like that. And Chatt-town, I hear ya. I don't get why they think it's now a huge rivalry now. Our players laid down in that game last year, and they act like it was a major accomplishment. Butch will put them back in their place soon enough.

Some Tennessee fans could always steal Georgia's mascot uga!:eek:lol:

Our dumbass fans would call in to jimmy and scream "them there vandals broke are rock by gawd!"

The rest of us would just get another rock.

I heard some Georgia fans walked Uga to the rock a while back to see if he would hike his leg, like that would be this big outrage to us.

VN Store

Back