What ya smokin?

Great thread. As I posted in one of the other threads, the winning cigar was a Padron 1926 No. 9 maduro.

Though I had a pre-game Oliva Serie V Melanio. If you were in the Vol Club tailgate you probably caught a whiff. lol
both are outstanding selections. well done.

Reactions: UT97Vol
Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Still have dreams on rare occasion where I light one up and then can just put them down. Knowing my personality I'd be right back at heavily if I had one so I decline Cigars though the win over the Gumps would make me at least consider lighting up a good one.

I got an Acid Kuba Kuba for the ‘22 game because I didn’t want to waste money on a loss again. Won. Then went pricier last year…lost. Got the Acid Kuba Kuba again.

Can’t explain it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Posted this in wrong thread so will repost here for a bit. What an awesome day and then to be able to light it up at the end of it.

IMG_1799.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1797.jpeg
    IMG_1797.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Saturday for me was a Warfighter Maduro Double Corona...caught them on sale earlier this year and split a box with my adopted old man at the VFW. We sat there and smoked 'em to the nub while we sipped on some Honey Jack over ice.

It was a glorious evening.

VN Store

Back