What's Bradshaw Smoking?

A lot of Bama nut-slobbering in this thread. It's one thing to give credit where it's due but, my God, I'd swear some of you are closet Tide fans.

Reactions: 5 people
He was just trying to bash that "no teeth trailer trash" Phyllis. He may in the in cheer for us but it was nice to come to our defense!

I like hearing people build up Tennessee but not sure we have the ability to really do what Bradshaw thinks we can. Based on what Alabama does every year you have three ways you can beat them.

A QB who can beat them through the air and on the ground. We might have this ability but we will not know about our QB's overall abilities until we beat Florida this year. This also requires the ability to stop Alabama's pass rush so the oline needs to step up.

A run defense that can hold them to 4 ypc or less. It's up to CBS. Hopefully Hoke takes the line to the next level and we can stop getting gashed. I think Florida is again the game we will know what kind of run defense we have. GA Tech is going to get some rushing yards on us or any team they play. Keep them under 200 yards on the ground and I will be thrilled, as long we don't somehow lose.

Alabama shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers. Not likely but it does from time to time.

Hope Bradshaw is right about but it's a tall order based on the beat down we got last year.

Reactions: 1 person
He probably just said that to get the goat of that sub human inbred toothless brainless Phyllis "person" who has nothin to do but call fartbutts show while sitting on the front porch of her trailer waiting on her government check.

^This. Finebaum had them on a call together and Bradshaw was just trying to get a rise out of Phyllis. And it had the result he wanted, as Phyllis proceeded to rant. Finebaum couldn't even get a word in as there are no pauses when that woman gets cranked up.

True TB was messing with Phyllis but little did he know that he would have the same effect on our negas. I find both hilarious.

Reactions: 2 people
If that happens, we will either go 15-0 or Beat Georgia Tech, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and LSU yet still lose the SECeast title to a one SEC loss Florida team.

This is exactly what will happen. We will end up going 10-2 with losses to Missouri and Kentucky. Florida will also go 10-2. One of their losses will be to FSU, and the other to us. But they will still go to Atlanta.

Reactions: 2 people
True TB was messing with Phyllis but little did he know that he would have the same effect on our negas. I find both hilarious.

It is funny. Its also funny that its been explained several times now, but they keep piling on.

Bradshaw was in Kona HI a couple of days ago. A Vol fan met him at the airport there (there are pics) and they had a long discussion on SEC football. He must be one heck of a salesman!

Anyway, Doberman, I have had the honor of downing a few more than I should while sharing bar space with Stabler. He was most entertaining. One thing I remember from the discussion was he hated the nick name "Snake". Another is that he was a lot shorter than I imagined.

18556947_10209901153754110_4613090147855505734_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
What Bradshaw said could very well be true. Maybe our run game will do well and "We will run all over Alabama" this season but still lose...... 200 rushing yards but still lose.

VN Store

Back