Where are all the VOLS sitting at the OU game?

89 VOLS grad

I read online and here that the visitor section is only some lower and real high rows of sections 15 and 16. Are there any uppers in the
100s or 200s for visitors, VOLS too? Anyone going letting me know where they are sitting would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

When we were there in 2014, they had ALL the Tennessee folks in the Southeast corner of the End Zone, predominantly.

Frankly, as I’ve been to many away games…I think Tennessee is one of the MOST GENEROUS providers of seats for visitors in those Goal Line to 25 yard line Lower East side Sections.

When we were there in 2014, they had ALL the Tennessee folks in the Southeast corner of the End Zone, predominantly.

Frankly, as I’ve been to many away games…I think Tennessee is one of the MOST GENEROUS providers of seats for visitors in those Goal Line to 25 yard line Lower East side Sections.
And I wish we would stop.

I appreciate it. But, this is 10 years later. They have moved the visitor seats. I read it is only part of 15 and 16. But, surely they have some uppers too. If not, they aren't giving many seats to visitors.

If it were possible, we should have two different visitors seating plans. The current sections would be for opponents who reciprocate and a second (less generous) setup for schools who don't.

If it were possible, we should have two different visitors seating plans. The current sections would be for opponents who reciprocate and a second (less generous) setup for schools who don't.
That is a great idea. I don't think UT got many away tickets for OU. Is there a minimum number of seats a SEC school has to provide to visitors?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If they struggle or lose to Tulane, tickets may open up. OU fans seen really down in this team after their performance against Houston. They don't look good. I bought the OU hype and thought they would be good this year but I am now doubting that and I am wondering of Arkansas will be a tougher game than OU.

Every time I see someone post a picture of the sofa or recliner when people ask where others are sitting….. my thought is always “that dude in the recliner is going to have a better view, but the dude going to the game is going to have a lot more fun and make some lifetime memories”

I'm a huge UT fan, but I will be at the LIV Golf tournament in Dallas that weekend. Bought tickets in the Gallery Club on #9 green for all three days.

I'll watch the game from my recliner Saturday night.

VN Store

Back