Where are all the VOLS sitting at the OU game?

I read online and here that the visitor section is only some lower and real high rows of sections 15 and 16. Are there any uppers in the
100s or 200s for visitors, VOLS too? Anyone going letting me know where they are sitting would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
I bought resale early spring, section 18 row 6

Reactions: 89 VOLS grad
If it were possible, we should have two different visitors seating plans. The current sections would be for opponents who reciprocate and a second (less generous) setup for schools who don't.
That would never work unless the school wants to cut back on the number of season tickets they sell. You would have multiple sections that would hold opposing fans for only part of the games.

Reactions: Hacksaw
When we were there in 2014, they had ALL the Tennessee folks in the Southeast corner of the End Zone, predominantly.

Frankly, as I’ve been to many away games…I think Tennessee is one of the MOST GENEROUS providers of seats for visitors in those Goal Line to 25 yard line Lower East side Sections.

It will be interesting to see what kind of reception Heupel gets from the Oklahoma crowd.

Reactions: Hacksaw
That would never work unless the school wants to cut back on the number of season tickets they sell. You would have multiple sections that would hold opposing fans for only part of the games.
I suspect you're right. Probably not possible. That's why I said, "If it were possible..."

Section 227, row 22 for me. I think that puts us looking down on one of the end zones. My wife and I were in similar seats at LSU two years ago, but we were able to move down to the lower seats in the 4th quarter once all the LSU fans left early. Hoping for a similar experience this year.

Reactions: 89 VOLS grad

VN Store

Back