Where we are with pitching for today and possibly tomorrow.

My research tells me we’re limited to 27 players for Hoover. So are there any pitchers available we haven’t seen? Like, did Derek Schaefer or someone else like that make the trip, but has yet to pitch?

Loy, Garcia, Dallas…those guys minimum can get you 7 innings…other 6 outs might come down to situation….we may be ahead and behind that those may not matter as well…what do you guys say…

Loy, Garcia, Dallas…those guys minimum can get you 7 innings…other 6 outs might come down to situation….we may be ahead and behind that those may not matter as well…what do you guys say…
If we get ahead I say put Antigua out there 😂

Reactions: knoxvol52
If we get ahead I say put Antigua out there 😂
I think we have even more arms than that…might not be household names but all of our guys are serviceable…wouldn’t be surprised if Kirby or Behnke navigates one or two batters if push comes to shove

Reactions: VolPack22
I think we have even more arms than that…might not be household names but all of our guys are serviceable…wouldn’t be surprised if Kirby or Behnke navigates one or two batters if push comes to shove
Yeah Kirby will definitely get some pitches. He has thrown in I think 3 games but hasn’t gotten a high pitch count.

He did throw 94 pitches in a game earlier this season. Just saying 🤷‍♂️
Yes not worried about pitch count per say…just getting warm and throwing 4 out of 5 days…he is probably pitching at least twice next week…he knows his body he doesn’t exert the most force like some do but I Am still playing it smart tomorrow

My research tells me we’re limited to 27 players for Hoover. So are there any pitchers available we haven’t seen? Like, did Derek Schaefer or someone else like that make the trip, but has yet to pitch?
30 is now the roster size, there may be one or two guys available that we don’t know snout. If I’m correct, they may have brought most of the team to the tournament but are not eligible to play

VN Store

Back