Where will you be?

I'll be in Norman, OK with my brother in law watching the Sooners. I'll be scouting out the bars and tailgating for us next year and report back to VolNation my findings.

I will be in my man cave watching the game on espn gameplan. Thanks for your service! I too watched or listened to numerous Vol games during my military career. Back then the technology was not as good as today. Enjoy the game! Go Vols!

To Beasley 11 and Special Ed, THANK YOU for serving our country and keeping us safe. I hope all of you can watch the game. GOD BLESS YOU, and please be safe! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
First, thanks for your service to this great country we live in,and I fly my flag every day, secondly, I will be in Tunica over the Labor day weekend.

First, thanks for your service to this great country we live in,and I fly my flag every day, secondly, I will be in Tunica over the Labor day weekend.

I think this is the first time you've ever replied to a thread, versus starting one of your own. Just an observation. :crazy:

I'll be in the student section: E row 1 seat 1.
The best seat a student can get, or rather the seat they give to the student with the highest loyalty points. I'm a senior and have never missed a home football game during my tenure as a student.

I'll be in Section Q

I'll be in section Q row 52. . and thank you for your service sir I wish you could be home here with your family and all of us vol family I'll remember you and I'll cheer on our boys twice as hard for you sir thanks again

I'll be in Q as well. Just wondering, is there TVs under the overhang to see replays?

I would love nothing more than to be in Neyland this saturday. But im deployed right now to southwest Asia. I will stay up late and listen to the game via I Heart Radio. I am just curious where you will be watching/listening the the Vols kick the crap outta AP? Brick By Brick GO VOLS!!!!

Thanks for your service!

B-Dubs running a tab. I'll drink one for you and all the troops.

I'll be in section Q row 52. . and thank you for your service sir I wish you could be home here with your family and all of us vol family I'll remember you and I'll cheer on our boys twice as hard for you sir thanks again

thanks alot man!!

VN Store

Back