Which back rushes for more yards this weekend? Neal or Anderson

bigorange247

It'll be interesting to see if Andrews will live up to the hype or will Neal and the O Line control the line of scrimmage. Who you got?

Last edited:
Neal Anderson was no Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl.

And who is Anderson? I'll say Andrews.

Last edited:
Neal will have relief, meaning he likely will get fewer carries. As far as I know, they have to depend on Anderson much more than we depend on Neal.

Leon Allen will have more yards then anyone. Vols still whip dey ass though.

Neal cause Andrews doesn't get it.

Last edited:
Neal will have relief, meaning he likely will get fewer carries. As far as I know, they have to depend on Anderson much more than we depend on Neal.

Neal didn't play the 2nd half last week and had relief in the first half. Still ended up with what 150+ yards?

Neal.....and not even close.

Neal gets more yards, better Oline, the better question is would you take Anderson over Neal on this Vol team? Who is better?

Neal gets more yards, better Oline, the better question is would you take Anderson over Neal on this Vol team? Who is better?

^^^Someone is trying to stir up sh**. ^^^

I like it.

:popcorn:

Andrews only had 99 yards against the Mildcats. Barring injury, Rajion takes this competition with relative ease.

Last edited:
I don't know guys I was watching CBS and they were talking about Andrew Anderson or Antonio Anthony or Anders Andrew or something but they said he got a lot of yards last year against North Texas and Lousiana-Polytechnical School for the Blind and we gave up a lot of yards and I don't care if we have a different coaching staff because

some talking head said they might upset us so I'm really worried guys

also I get the feeling like Dooley might blow this game for us because Taylor Bray and Justin Harper are injured or maybe gone or something I don't know I get all my information from CBS and ESPN who don't know anything about UT so I don't either but

guys I'm worried

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back