Which Butch do you prefer?

Which Butch do you prefer?

• Total voters

hep

-----
No, not talking about women's basketball. Davis or Jones, who ya got?

One of those guys was instrumental in laying the groundwork for and building the best college football team of my lifetime. The other lost head to head against Derek Dooley. Not a difficult choice.

Reactions: 2 people
Saying no to Jones because he lost to Dooley is ridiculous. That would be like saying no to Saban because he lost to Ron Cooper while he was coaching Michigan State. Not all good coaches win every single game they coach.

Reactions: 4 people
i like to picture my butch with giant eagle's wings singing lead vocals for lynryd skynyrd with the pride of the southland band behind him and i'm in the front row and i'm hammered drunk.

and after the game when he's asked, "why did you go for 2, when you are already up on alabama 50-0?", he tells tracy wolfson, "Because I like to party."

i like to party, so i like my butch to party

Reactions: 5 people
Butch Davis < Butch Jones. He is a hands off CEO type football coach. Tennessee needed a marketer and a program builder.

It seems like whoever bumped this is trying to be like, "Oh, look, everyone who said Jones was right," but I don't really see it. He's done well recruiting, but he's not suddenly the best coach in the country.

It seems like whoever bumped this is trying to be like, "Oh, look, everyone who said Jones was right," but I don't really see it. He's done well recruiting, but he's not suddenly the best coach in the country.

Yes that was exactly what I was doing! No, I just found an old thread I started and thought it would be interesting to see our initial reactions on Jones. But, if you don't think he's done a tremendous job thus far, you probably haven't been paying attention.

Reactions: 1 person
But, if you don't think he's done a tremendous job thus far, you probably haven't been paying attention.

One of those guys was instrumental in laying the groundwork for and building the best college football team of my lifetime. The other lost head to head against Derek Dooley. Not a difficult choice.

You sure jumped off that bandwagon fast^^^ lololo

VN Store

Back