Whiteness as a parasitic condition now?

We are just witnessing a more verbalized expression of a non White desire for comeuppance against Whites for basically beating them to the metaphoric punch in almost every measurable in human history. Its all fueled by limp wristed White guilt left wing garbage. The funny part is they'll be the first to go when "the cure" is found.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Only posting this because from some of the comments, I’m not sure they realize this….
*The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.

Only posting this because from some of the comments, I’m not sure they realize this….
*The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.

Perhaps, but sourceshaming the OP isn't really going to work in this case.

Psychoanalyst calls whiteness incurable 'parasitic like condition'
NYC psychoanalyst diagnoses ‘Whiteness’ as a ‘malignant, parasitic-like condition’
Research article in medical journal describes whiteness as "malignant, parasitic-like condition"

This sounds ludicrous. I'm going to have to read the paper and see how far down the rabbit hole this crazy goes.

This sounds ludicrous. I'm going to have to read the paper and see how far down the rabbit hole this crazy goes.

I pulled it and skimmed through it - can't really make heads nor tails of it. There are only 4 sources cited and one is Freud from 1915; none really support the concept he's putting foward. The only "data" are 2 anecdotes apparently from patients he's treated who both appear to have mental problems.

My field wouldn't accept this type paper as peer reviewed but clearly it flies in the field of psychoanalysis

I pulled it and skimmed through it - can't really make heads nor tails of it. There are only 4 sources cited and one is Freud from 1915; none really support the concept he's putting foward. The only "data" are 2 anecdotes apparently from patients he's treated who both appear to have mental problems.

My field wouldn't accept this type paper as peer reviewed but clearly it flies in the field of psychoanalysis

There's no shortage of people that would argue that field as at best "iffy" and at worst "total ********".

Calling that a "Medical Journal" is like calling a Yugo a reliable automobile.

Mr. Moss, is clearly a self loathing nut-job riddled with white guilt who was given some space on a blog to get reactions. Not much different from the whackos posting on twitter, 4 chan etc.

It's working.

Reactions: C/O
Calling that a "Medical Journal" is like calling a Yugo a reliable automobile.

Mr. Moss, is clearly a self loathing nut-job riddled with white guilt who was given some space on a blog to get reactions. Not much different from the whackos posting on twitter, 4 chan etc.

It's working.

It's not a blog; it's a peer-reviewed academic journal (not a top journal in the field but not a trash journal either). That's the craziest part; that this passed peer review

VN Store

Back