Who’s the idiot that wants to fire Banks?

I'll definitely eat some crow, however some of us said either fire him or Martinez because it's got to be one or the other being the issue.
Neither is looking great without Gardner.

Reactions: lexkyvol
There were about 7 of them.

But I think 2 or 3 were trolls pretending to be Vols. So call it 4 or 5 actual Vols who need to 'fess up. Heh.

Go Vols!

p.s. While we're at it, our DBs are looking pretty good, too. Willie Martinez, anyone?
oh the past few years there were a lot more than 7 lol. Until this season it was a weekly thread. No idea why but haters gonna hate.

thank goodness we have a bye next week we need to get our oline healthy

There were about 7 of them.

But I think 2 or 3 were trolls pretending to be Vols. So call it 4 or 5 actual Vols who need to 'fess up. Heh.

Go Vols!

p.s. While we're at it, our DBs are looking pretty good, too. Willie Martinez, anyone?
They made a believer out of me tonight.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I was one of them and we have improved. We kept the 108th ranked offense to 15 points tonight. But our youngsters are maturing and that side of the ball has definitely improved. And I like the direction we are heading.

Reactions: BoroVol20
Sad story...broke his fingers in a car wreck while driving to see his mom b4 she died of cancer after she tried 2 save t/ family dog from getting hit by that damn train...

oh the past few years there were a lot more than 7 lol. Until this season it was a weekly thread. No idea why but haters gonna hate.
At least a dozen would join in. And I have little doubt they'll be back after the Georgia game. On the other hand, I've loved the scheme (not always the results) from day 1. I've said all along that once he has the players it'll look like Clemson with Venables. I made sure to go on record on here. Pat, pat, pat... (That's me patting my own back.)

Having said that: we still haven't faced a decent QB.

I mean…last year and the year before were tough defensively. I didn’t necessarily want him fired; just wished he left? Still very impressive. I’m sure he will be a head coach next year.

After the Orange Bowl, I thought Heupel should have fired he and Martinez and replaced Banks with Geoff Collins….who just gave up another touchdown to James Madison while I was typing this.

I have no faith in Tim banks or Martinez. 8-4 losses to Florida Bama Georgia and Oklahoma

But Berry4 is a true Vols fan, who just shows bad judgment.

This fella, on the other hand, this is one of the trolls I was talking about:

Yep that’s exactly what I’m thinking as well. I can’t believe Heupel is gonna bring back Willie and Banks next season. We better hope the offense gets going is better than than this previous year because the defense will be worse. And with that schedule 7-5 wouldn’t shock me either.

9 wins would exceed my expectations with that schedule. I’m thinking 8-4 or 7-5 we will lose to Bama, Georgia, Florida and Oklahoma. Look for Arkansas to be much improved as they always are when we have to play them and we have lost the last 4 to them and play them in Fayetteville next season and we know how Heupel’s teams play on the road. And NC state isn’t a gimme either with us breaking in a new QB with limited experience the second game of the season. Next season will tell us alot about Heupel and his long term future here.

And this guy is probably a troll, too:

I suspect regression more next year. Josh has gotten as far as he will

Go Vols!

I’ve said bad things about Banks at times. I think a lot of us have. Killing it this year year.

VN Store

Back