Who’s the idiot that wants to fire Banks?

At least a dozen would join in. And I have little doubt they'll be back after the Georgia game. On the other hand, I've loved the scheme (not always the results) from day 1. I've said all along that once he has the players it'll look like Clemson with Venables. I made sure to go on record on here. Pat, pat, pat... (That's me patting my own back.)

Having said that: we still haven't faced a decent QB.

What is UGAs anemic offense gonna do against our D ? 💀

It is crazy to pair the aggressive offense with such an aggressive defense. Fun to play and fun to watch. Banks and staff have created a monster defense buying time until Nico goes full Mahomes.

But Berry4 is a true Vols fan, who just shows bad judgment.

This fella, on the other hand, this is one of the trolls I was talking about:

And this guy is probably a troll, too:

Go Vols!
The defense has been lights out this year, so I have to give credit where it’s due. I couldn’t stand Martinez either and the secondary honestly seems improved also. I really think losing Pili last year hurt us, but banks has more chips to work with this season and he’s doing a great job using them

Game threads are the worst. We have a mix of trolls, people who don’t understand football, and people with severe anxiety who panic anytime the other team catches a pass or gets a first down.

Reactions: Nicovfl8 and McDad

VN Store

Back