Who all isn't playing in the bowl game for you guys?

He visited but I haven't seen where he's signed with anyone yet.
I saw it scroll last night but may have been fake, I didn't click on it anything related to Kiffin IMO is suspect, just thought good riddance its getting like you don't want to go all in on any of these guys, because we as fans are here to stay and their just what have you done for me lately see ya wouldn't want a be ya.

We have DBs. Just all the ones who started all year are gone. It will be all younger guys.

Out of the five starters for the Vandy game we still have three (so far) Lally (CB), Walker (S) and McCollough (S) Will Brooks actually started the Vandy game at Safety although he was listed as 3rd on the depth chart behind McCollough and Thomas. The other assumed starters for the bowl game, players like Rickey Gibson (CB), Jourdan Thomas (S) will have 15 practices to get acclimated to their increased role.

A secondary that most on here wanted to see gone. Now is the time that Gibson,Matthews and Conyers will get to see where they stack up and how much they need to improve. Iowa is not known for a all out passing attack and I think our D will do better than most expect, especially our secondary. Another good thing is talented players like Gibson and Matthews get prime reps during the pre bowl workouts which will only help along with spring practice. GBO

Agree with all this. Looking forward to the younger guys getting prep time and playing time. Jump start on next season..........

Jackson Ross joined me on the podcast, so I asked him about how the team is preparing for the Citrus Bowl. Such an interesting dude! Apparently he's good friends with the Iowa punter.

Reactions: Bms4880 and Pappy
I used to think following high school recruiting was too complicated/unreliable so I just stopped. Now, NIL & the portal have further confused things. Somebody just tell me that this staff appears to be managing the roster well. Please?!?!?

I used to think following high school recruiting was too complicated/unreliable so I just stopped. Now, NIL & the portal have further confused things. Somebody just tell me that this staff appears to be managing the roster well. Please?!?!?
If you're expecting positive comments about the staff, this forum is the last place to look.

With our history of making opposing QB's look like Heisman winners + our normal DB's out, this may end up very embarrassing. Hope not.
we only make the opposing QB's look good if they're a freshmen or just coming off the bench.

it's sad that us fans will spend a lot of money to go to that bowl game and we'll not have our best players. we just need to give up the bowl games.

VN Store

Back