Who do I need to contact?

TNrockytop4ever

UT Grad
I will be attending the great University of Tennessee this fall and I have been curious about something for a while. As I'm sure many other students do, I would love nothing more than to be a part of our wonderful football program. People keep telling me to get involved in something you are passionate about and this is definitely something that fits that criteria! My question is, does anyone know who I need to contact or where on campus I should go to try and get a volunteer spot within the program. Whether its cleaning helmets or washing jerseys or whatever, I just want to do something to get involved. Can some of yall in Volnation help me out here? Again, just wondering who I need to talk to in order to find out about this possibility. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1 person
I will be attending the great University of Tennessee this fall and I have been curious about something for a while. As I'm sure many other students do, I would love nothing more than to be a part of our wonderful football program. People keep telling me to get involved in something you are passionate about and this is definitely something that fits that criteria! My question is, does anyone know who I need to contact or where on campus I should go to try and get a volunteer spot within the program. Whether its cleaning helmets or washing jerseys or whatever, I just want to do something to get involved. Can some of yall in Volnation help me out here? Again, just wondering who I need to talk to in order to find out about this possibility. Thanks in advance!

Do you live near Knoxville in the summer?

I e-mailed Roger Woods (team chaplain) once asking if I could come on and volunteer with team ministry and that kind of stuff.

......... he never e-mailed me back......

Hope this helps! :eek:k:

My guess is something through the Ath. Dept.

Best of luck at UT. I'm starting at UK this fall. Have fun!

This is the number for the Football Office: Football - (865) 974-1234

It sounds like you would be interested in being a student equipment manager.

There are a few people you can reach out to:

Brad Pendergrass - Director of Football Operations - pendergrass@utk.edu

Roger Frazier - Equipment Manager - rfrazier@utk.edu

If you are interested in Sports Medicine:
Sports Medicine - (865) 974-1231

Media Relations:
Media Relations - (865) 974-1212

Those are just a few - Here is the entire directory of contacts for UT athletics:

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Inside Tennessee

walk in to the athletic office and ask them about helping. they have a ton of managers and they could help you too.

i saw this movie

Reactions: 3 people

^^^^^ VFL imo. Good luck, and don't let your liberal professors who can't hack it in the real world poison your mind. Liberalism sounds good in the classroom, but fails miserably in real life.

Reactions: 7 people
Call athletic department. They may be able to help you.

I worked as a tutor in the athletic department while attending UT. Good money, easy work, and you get to meet many of the athletes (all sports). It is unusual to start in your freshman year, but it depends on your major. I was in math and stats, so I was able to start in the second semester of college.

VN Store

Back