Who do you see as potential Challengers for President Trump and President Biden?

Jeff Clark

Who do you see as potential challengers to President Trump and President Biden going into the 2024 Republican and Democratic Presidential Primaries? Here's how i think it will happen

Republican

President Trump
Ron DeSantis
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo

Democratic

President Biden*
Kamala Harris
Gavin Newsom
Amy Klobuchar
Roy Cooper
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren

*Personally i think President Biden wont run in 2024 whether it's because he retires because of "health",Article 25 of the Constitution or he dies in office.

Last edited:
I think DeSantis beats Trump. I'll vote for DeSantis if he runs.

Republicans need to do exactly that. Move on from Trump. Too much baggage. Too old. If Republicans nominate someone else, it'll slay the narrative Dems have of linking everything he says with the party. The party needs to move on. DeSantis is Trump without the baggage

Republicans need to do exactly that. Move on from Trump. Too much baggage. Too old. If Republicans nominate someone else, it'll slay the narrative Dems have of linking everything he says with the party. The party needs to move on. DeSantis is Trump without the baggage
I think DeSantis time is 2028 i don't think any Republican will be able to beat President Trump in the 2024 Republican Presidential Primaries. President Trump will probably crush his Republican Challengers.

I think DeSantis time is 2028 i don't think any Republican will be able to beat President Trump in the 2024 Republican Presidential Primaries. President Trump will probably crush his Republican Challengers.

We're in trouble then. No way he wins the general election

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Dems might want to sit this one out and regroup on who they are. Get back to the old guard ways or continue down this hybrid of confusion of progressives and liberals under one name.

Republicans-
Desantis and Haley/Scott ticket

I don't see Trump in the end now that Ron has emerged.

Dems might want to sit this one out and regroup on who they are. Get back to the old guard ways or continue down this hybrid of confusion of progressives and liberals under one name.

Republicans-
Desantis and Haley/Scott ticket

I don't see Trump in the end now that Ron has emerged.

I agree, I think Ron vp would be the south dakota govenor

Hopefully Trump sits this one out.
@hog88

I agree. But in large part because of DeSantis.

My fear is the GOP didn’t learn a great lesson the Trump era provided. We don’t want Moderate Mitts and Paul Rinos leading the party!

The R next to your name means you are never gonna be the media darling. Do your job, fight for the policies that you were elected to fight for, and embrace the constant double standards because they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Reactions: Gandalf
Who do you see as potential challengers to President Trump and President Biden going into the 2024 Republican and Democratic Presidential Primaries? Here's how i think it will happen

Republican

President Trump
Ron DeSantis
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo

Democratic

President Biden*
Kamala Harris
Gavin Newsom
Amy Klobuchar
Roy Cooper
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren

*Personally i think President Biden wont run in 2024 whether it's because he retires because of "health",Article 25 of the Constitution or he dies in office.

On the democrat side I think you had Stacey Abrams, Beto O'Rourke, Gretchen Whitmer and the current Governor in Illinois JB something. Possibly Andrew Cuomo and Bill Deblasio could be back as well. I think Pete Buttigieg still has a following even as a failed Sec of Transportation.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
@hog88

I agree. But in large part because of DeSantis.

My fear is the GOP didn’t learn a great lesson the Trump era provided. We don’t want Moderate Mitts and Paul Rinos leading the party!

The R next to your name means you are never gonna be the media darling. Do your job, fight for the policies that you were elected to fight for, and embrace the constant double standards because they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
We need America First people at all levels

VN Store

Back