Who do you see as potential Challengers for President Trump and President Biden?

An apropos challenger for Trump would be the very Devil. For Biden? Hopefully, someone younger who is attractive and highly capable will emerge, but probably not.

Democratic

President Biden*
Kamala Harris
Gavin Newsom
Amy Klobuchar
Roy Cooper
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
iu

Who do you see as potential challengers to President Trump and President Biden going into the 2024 Republican and Democratic Presidential Primaries? Here's how i think it will happen

Republican

President Trump
Ron DeSantis
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo

Democratic

President Biden*
Kamala Harris
Gavin Newsom
Amy Klobuchar
Roy Cooper
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren

*Personally i think President Biden wont run in 2024 whether it's because he retires because of "health",Article 25 of the Constitution or he dies in office.

Good God look at that list of candidates. That’s pathetic. That’s the best the United States of America can come up with? SMDH. No wonder our country is in the shape it’s in.

I think DeSantis beats Trump. I'll vote for DeSantis if he runs.

What about the name calling ? And don't forget, Trump will claim that the party should renominate him just to stick it to the liberal media. That resonated huge in '16 and '20. DeSanctimonious has done a decent job of painting himself as anti woke, anti media, anti gay, anti all the things GOP hard core folks hate.

But Trump is the original "vote for me to tell the media you want to go back to the 1950s" and I don't know if anyone can overtake his lead on that.

Personally hope neither Biden nor Trump runs. But Trump can't help himself, if for no other reason than to make some bucks. Biden will convince himself to run as the anti Trump again.

Reactions: MarcoVol
What about the name calling ? And don't forget, Trump will claim that the party should renominate him just to stick it to the liberal media. That resonated huge in '16 and '20. DeSanctimonious has done a decent job of painting himself as anti woke, anti media, anti gay, anti all the things GOP hard core folks hate.

But Trump is the original "vote for me to tell the media you want to go back to the 1950s" and I don't know if anyone can overtake his lead on that.

Personally hope neither Biden nor Trump runs. But Trump can't help himself, if for no other reason than to make some bucks. Biden will convince himself to run as the anti Trump again.

Hope you are right!!

Good God look at that list of candidates. That’s pathetic. That’s the best the United States of America can come up with? SMDH. No wonder our country is in the shape it’s in.
The establishment GOP is getting us primed up for a DeSantis/Pompeo ticket. And the sheeple/"patriots" will lick it up.

The establishment GOP is getting us primed up for a DeSantis/Pompeo ticket. And the sheeple/"patriots" will lick it up.
Because Trump drained the swamp? Addressed the federal governments spending problem?

I never understood why he got so much support. It seems to be for the same reason he gets hated on. He is the typical BS spewing (GOP) politician who just so happens to also tweet mean things.

Who cares if he is from "outside" if he produces the same, or worse, results.

I think he would beat Joe Biden the Polls are saying President Trump would beat him easily.

That's the only chance Trump has at re-election. He probably loses to any other candidate on the democratic side. He's just too toxic to independents. I am hoping that DeSantis runs. He could beat about any body I think.

Reactions: LadyVolette
That's the only chance Trump has at re-election. He probably loses to any other candidate on the democratic side. He's just too toxic to independents. I am hoping that DeSantis runs. He could beat about any body I think.
I’m hoping Biden v DeSantis.. youth, energy, and professionalism wins

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back