Who is on board for some Kiffin T Shirts!

Volfan_TrappedN_KY

I think I'll try to get some made!
They will be orange with
"In Kiffin We Trust"

With the T being the power T of course.
I'd like to be able just to cover the cost of the T-Shirts plus the shipping. Maybe $2.00 of each T shirt sold will go to a charity we can all agree upon?

Who is in?

The markets there, "In Kiffin We Trust" a little campy. Just my opinion.

Coach Kif is my homeboy! there ya go

Been Done.

I think there would be a bigger market there for Coach O shirts. A message on the shirt of actually taking the shirt off.

In the early stages, but if done they must be done right. Nothing slapped together for the sake of being slapped together.

a big O on the front with O taking his shirt off or doing something crazy in between it.

and on the back "If any of you motherf***** want to take me, come get some."

Yeah I figured there would be an issue with the power T.
I like Orange Swarm. Especially if Coach O does come.
But he has to be here first. I don't want a pile of Orange Swarm T's if O stays in New O.

"Fear the visor" with maybe a power T or football with a visor around it? Just thinking out loud.

how about shirts that say "i was recruited by lane kiffin" or "kiffin recruit"

that would be lolz

Hey the original In Kiffin We Trust works. IMO That would be good enough for starters, afterall it is several months before spring practice."Heck" They havent evevn had the football banquet yet.

Dude if you made shirts I would buy one. I just want the back to say something like that quote Ed O had. "If any of you motherf*****s thinks you can take me, you come up here and get a piece of me right now."

VN Store

Back