Who is on board for some Kiffin T Shirts!

whatever ya'll decide just make sure you make a post so that we can all get in on it.

If Coach O is on board then run with the Orange Swarm Tour 09 and on the back coming to your town and list our away games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats the Shirt!!!

Dude if you made shirts I would buy one. I just want the back to say something like that quote Ed O had. "If any of you motherf*****s thinks you can take me, you come up here and get a piece of me right now."
Some drunk visiting fan might take you up on it... :eek:lol:

That is to much wording.
I'll see if I can do more than one design and keep the price down.

1) In Kiffin We Trust
2) "How's My "O" face. With a mug of Coach O screaming
3) Lane's Recruit
4) Tampa 2 Crossed out with Tennessee in place. On back says Come Get Some

I want the "If any of you motherf***ers think you can take me, come get it." shorten it a lil.

Say that on the back with Coach O in bold letters across the front with him ripping thru the shirt

One thing here I want to stress is I dont want to have lots of T shirts laying around that didn't sell. Second, Dont want to violate any copywrights or use of images.

Just make a shirt with Coach O ripping thru the front and on the back a pile of SEC opponents bodies lol

What about something playing with The Office paper company name of Dunder Mifflin but using Kiffin. I tried to think of something, but my mind is toast after a Monday at work.

DM_logo.jpg

I have been reading on here for a while and registered last month. I will let this be my first post. I am in to buy one too!

VN Store

Back