Who is our secret weapon?

Who is our secret weapon?

• Total voters

VOLumeS

Go Yankees!
CP is no secret so who is?
Note: Talking as in the WR core..

Last edited:
Coaches/players r showing Croom a lot of love in interviews, so I'll go with him... He's a big body that I'm sure they'll find a way to use.

Coach Sal because he's going to make all our D players much better.

WR would be our walkon guy that catches almost everything thrown his way.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Coaches/players r showing Croom a lot of love in interviews, so I'll go with him... He's a big body that I'm sure they'll find a way to use.

Agree with you. Probably won't see alot of time, but could make an impact in short yardage situations. Both redzone, and short & intermediate routes.

I dare to make a bold prediction because I know it will prove true:

Jacob Carter will be one of two WR secret weapons sneaking in due to the all the attention on the Power of Three (P3).

The second secret weapon will be the much maligned Zach Rogers put in situations where he can focus on using his raw speed to become an open target.

You folks here are so focused on our "expected' second line threats of Howard, Croom and Bowles you're overlooking that they're freshmen and not very versed in the playbook. They will undoubtedly see playing time and contribute here and there. But Carter and Z.Rog both know this year is the the last chance to prove themselves. Carter because he knows if he wants PT next season, he has to make his case now. Z.Rog because it's his last year. What we get out of these two young men while everyone is ohhing and ahhing about the P3 is going to shock opponents.

Now for the other half of my daring prediction. The emergence of this hidden threat will make its first true appearance in the Florida game, though a minor taste of it will appear in Georgia State game, their most playing time all season while the P3 is rested and protected from injury risks for the Florida game. Thereafter they will be inserted into the line up while being paired with 1 or more of the P3 in spotting roles.
Their biggest game will be against Kentucky, primarily in the 3rd quarter.

Write this down or save the post and call me on it immediately after the Florida game. Perhaps again after the season. I freaking dare you.

Last edited:
I'm going with Palardy, even though it may not be a secret now. I still see Cincy reeling from that play.

VN Store

Back